The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Why are girls all so gullible these days?

I have been with tons of girls but deep down despite me being outwardly friendly with them I have zero respect for any of them that were naive enough to get with me. I basically feigned commitment to these girls but I always dumped them after banging them a couple of times at least. Some girls need 1 date, some need 2 and others need 3 before they open their legs for you and others you can pick up at a bar and they need 0 dates and you just kick them out in the morning. The vast majority of my circle of friends and other men are also very similar to me. I know one guy that has been with his girlfriend for 5 years but he cheats on her regularly. How can women be so mentally deficient to not suss out our true intentions?
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I always wondered that too. I always plow them then delete their contact details too and once this girl I spent 5 months chatting up before she let me screw her I then deleted her watsapp from my phone and on facebook then she saw me in town a while later and she asked me what happened I just told her I was seeing someone else which was half true at least.
(edited 10 years ago)
I think some of them just lack dignity and self-respect. A lot of girls aren't like this though.
Reply 3
Original post by andrew2209
I think some of them just lack dignity and self-respect. A lot of girls aren't like this though.

Because they choose to sleep with someone?
Reply 4

Well any girl that lets herself get banged without a binding marriage falls under that category as there is no other way of guaranteeing a mans devotion towards you.
Insecurity , lack of father figures , vunerability etc

Though just like guys im sure some girls just love getting laid and don't want to commit.
The question is, why are you so morally bankrupt?
What if the girl doesn't want commitment either and just likes having sex like other men do? Is she being gullible then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I guess if you can imply those girls to be 'easy to get', who have lack of dignity/respect, then wouldn't that make you guys the same?
I think any man who talks about their past relationships (or whatever you want to call it) in that way, isn't going to seem like a man that will respect you or someone that you can trust...
At least that's what I think.
(edited 10 years ago)

Tbh though . if you got propositioned as many times as a girl does and you slept with lets say every 5/100 people does it really make you a slut ...
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
What if the girl doesn't want commitment either and just likes having sex like other men do? Is she being gullible then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

But he's talking about times when he's exploited girls for sex , deluding them that he is serious about their future and continues to do so . It's not that uncommon.

You frequently hear the phrases : "guys are such jerks" etc because of this sort of thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

She has managed to outfox this moron and is just using him.
Because they want to believe that someone actually likes them, perhaps? Nobody wants to live their life in paranoia and doubt.
Reply 13
Original post by sissoko46
I have been with tons of girls but deep down despite me being outwardly friendly with them I have zero respect for any of them that were naive enough to get with me. I basically feigned commitment to these girls but I always dumped them after banging them a couple of times at least. Some girls need 1 date, some need 2 and others need 3 before they open their legs for you and others you can pick up at a bar and they need 0 dates and you just kick them out in the morning. The vast majority of my circle of friends and other men are also very similar to me. I know one guy that has been with his girlfriend for 5 years but he cheats on her regularly. How can women be so mentally deficient to not suss out our true intentions?

If you are willing to have sex with people that you look down on you must lack self respect. This post is basically you bragging about having low standards. The real question is: How can you be proud of your low sense of personal dignity?
I've never been into the whole "duping girls into bed" thing. All thr girls I've slept with that weren't picked up in clubs, I banged after I'd made it clear that I wasn't looking for a relationship, or at the least I never gave them the impression that I was interested in one.
Reply 15
Original post by Smushy
If you are willing to have sex with people that you look down on you must lack self respect. This post is basically you bragging about having low standards. The real question is: How can you be proud of your low sense of personal dignity?

Wait aren't you that girl that had your best friend get with your own boyfriend then you just FORGAVE her and carried on being pals with her? The irony of questioning my self-respect is apparently lost on you.
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
You don't think its true though ?

Alright that was quite rude, but I've been constructing the same arguments over and over again on TSR lol.

Well no I don't think so. Despite the fact that there are just so many girls who just well, "gullible" as OP says, it's annoying how some men look down at half the population with that condescending attitude.

I will be honest and tell you that I am a virgin and I am too young to get into the proper dating scene. But I like sex and I get horny pretty often, just like most of the boys I suppose. It's extremely annoying when people go "pick her up at the bar and kick her out in the morning", as if they just won a game or something. Hey, some women like sex as much as they do.

Funny how all the guys above think they are winners. They had sex then walked away in the morning thinking that the girls were gullible. Well man maybe she wanted sex too lol.

Some girls like sex! What do I suppose to do to get sex without all this rubbish being thrown at me? I obviously have nothing against casual sex, but geez I despise people who use deceptions and lies and tricks to get on with girls.

What do these kinds of men want anyway? Girls who have ONS = sluts, girls who "give up" after the first few dates = gullible, girls who don't have sex = prudes, girlfriends = gullible as well because my friend cheats on his.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 17

Posted from TSR Mobile

Of course but then she will be be subtly called rude names behind her back as the news of her promiscuity spreads around the guys in the community, the girl in question is usually kept in the dark though as no one will ever tell her making them totally oblivious to what is actually happening.
Reply 18
Original post by sissoko46
Wait aren't you that girl that had your best friend get with your own boyfriend then you just FORGAVE her and carried on being pals with her? The irony of questioning my self-respect is apparently lost on you.

You can attack me personally as much as you want, but it doesn't detract from my point. It seems I hit a nerve. I can say I am comfortable in my own skin, and I treat the people I meet with respect, because I respect myself. It doesn't seem like you can say the same. Frankly, you are hurting yourself more than you are hurting these girls or me. I forgave her, and I am happy I did. She is a wonderful person and she has helped me through a lot.
Reply 19
I think a lot of them are gullible in that they stay with partners who cheat or go out with men known for cheating in the past and still believe they'll change. Or that it won't happened again

Latest

Trending

Trending