The Student Room Group

Did not do well for Edexcel Biology IAL

Hey people.. my exam results came out not 4 days ago.. still shocked at my results.

I only managed to get 299/600 for my Biology, shy of one mark for a D.

I guess it was pretty daft of me to take 11 papers in 4 examination days.

So I believe I will have no choice but to resit my exams for the last IAL sitting this coming June '14.

I am still torn between Biology 4 or Biology 5. I realise that I am 61 marks away from 360, a weak C grading.

My Unit 4 is 51/120 and Unit 5 is 44/120.

I realise that one would prefer to resit for Unit 5 if one were to only choose one paper to retake, but the way I see it, there will be a new article for unit 5 as with every other exam sittings, and I will have no teacher to guide me on it. Unit 4 is tougher, in my opinion, though..

Can anyone please advice me? :frown: Much obliged..
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Reply 2
How did you take a exam that early?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending