The Student Room Group

Black girls.

Scroll to see replies

Never undestood why black girls on here care so much about what other races think about them . op you come across as so bloody insecure and come like a beg . fix up . its embarrassing
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
No, I vomited the gif out and it magically landed on TSR.

It's totally relevant to this thread, If certain people don't like black girls, I hardly see any point in converting them, or trying to de justify their reasons for it. Honestly, it's embarrassing.

:laugh:

Ooh I thought so, that must be why you're copying and pasting it all over the place as if its funny or something. Carry on. :yes:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 62
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
So all white girls are intellectual now ? Ha

He doesn't understand, he's not on the smart side of things.
Original post by Top Queen
He doesn't understand, he's not on the smart side of things.

Why did you feel the need to make this thread though , your obviously a previous user who thought it would be funny to wind people up but honestly this kind of thread is just getting boring.
Reply 64
So all white girls are intellectual now ? Ha

I don't understand how you came to that conclusion from my post :confused: I didn't say anything about white girls :lol:
Original post by ehiamour
Ooh I thought so, that must be why you're copying and pasting it all over the place as if its funny or something. Carry on. :yes:

I will thank you :smile: Trust you to deny the real topic of conversation here, typical.

Carry on embarrassing the rest of the black girl population yeah? The need to justify your own skin colour? Pathetic.
Reply 66
Why did you feel the need to make this thread though , your obviously a previous user who thought it would be funny to wind people up but honestly this kind of thread is just getting boring.

I made an account yesterday, I have no previous history of TSR and I wanted to make the thread, I think people are entitled to make whatever thread they'd like to and so I have done so.
Reply 67
I made an account yesterday, I have no previous history of TSR and I wanted to make the thread, I think people are entitled to make whatever thread they'd like to and so I have done so.

Not very smart :facepalm2: As they say, ignorance is bliss...

Bull****
Reply 69
Bull****

Honestly.
Black girls are awesome. Some are fugly, some are FIT.

I find they are quite good at doggy too.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71
Original post by 2ndClass
Out of curiosity Tai Gai, do you actually like black guys? I've noticed you only swoon for effeminate looking oriental and white guys?

Regarding the OP, I don't mind black girls.

of course I do. I just happen to have a thing for oriental guys. White guys in general are my least preferred race though.
Reply 72
I don't fancy black girls and think the skin colour is not attractive.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I will thank you :smile: Trust you to deny the real topic of conversation here, typical.

Carry on embarrassing the rest of the black girl population yeah? The need to justify your own skin colour? Pathetic.

Oh dear have I hit a nerve? The original post was not directed to females, I was merely observing when I noticed you pasting that gif all over the place...so I asked about it. I haven't justified my skin tone anywhere on this forum either as its stuck to me actually, I cannot take it off like a jacket can I? :nah:

But seriously, the gif is 'hilar' so relax. I'm agreeing with you aren't I? :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 74
OP has a hidden agenda. I am certain that you did not create this thread solely for 'researching' and your responses indicate so. It is utterly pointless

Well at least now you know eh. People don't seem to be fond of repeat threads which I find odd, surely the members of TSR change over time so topics may be rehashed? I think they are more annoyed at you creating an entirely new thread though, you could have just gathered info from the first one you referenced.
Race doesn't matter to me.
Lol, this isn't a topic that needs "research".
Some black girls are very attractive and some are very ugly, same as every other race.
Original post by niceguy95
Don't get why threads like this are made, they are just a platform for people to make abusive comments they wouldn't dare of saying in real life.

You know damm well people will say some disguting things and still visit the thread and get angry.

Quite true. I'd rep but Ive used mine all up! Prior to yesterday I hadn't seen a thread dedicated to this though so like a fool I joined in and got angry. But then I went out into the real world and I'm not so mad anymore. lol
Reply 79
Original post by ehiamour
Well at least now you know eh. People don't seem to be fond of repeat threads which I find odd, surely the members of TSR change over time so topics may be rehashed? I think they are more annoyed at you creating an entirely new thread though, you could have just gathered info from the first one you referenced.

Oh I see, oh dear people take this site too seriously. I was interested in getting my own information because I was getting lost on that thread aha.

Quick Reply

Latest