The Student Room Group

Guys i'm stuck for ideas on what my EPQ should be about!!

I definitely want to focus on influenza!
But I have no idea about any potential topics/unanswered questions that I could title my EPQ as..

Please help! A few ideas would nice :biggrin:
Thank you
Original post by shuvechhagurung
I definitely want to focus on influenza!
But I have no idea about any potential topics/unanswered questions that I could title my EPQ as..

Please help! A few ideas would nice :biggrin:
Thank you

Hiya!

Perhaps: something about the most effective curative or preventative treatment of influenza?]

For future reference, there's a massive EPQ thread on here :smile:
Hey!

Thanks so much for replying :biggrin: that sounds pretty cool actually, do you know if the EPQ questions has to be open or closed.. does it need to have a definite answer?
Cos i was also thinking of something along the lines of.. 'why was the 1918 influenza so deadly'

Haha, sorry about that.. I'm new to this xD
Original post by Bridget Jones
Hiya!

Perhaps: something about the most effective curative or preventative treatment of influenza?]

For future reference, there's a massive EPQ thread on here :smile:

Hey!

Thanks so much for replying that sounds pretty cool actually, do you know if the EPQ questions has to be open or closed.. does it need to have a definite answer?
Cos i was also thinking of something along the lines of.. 'why was the 1918 influenza so deadly'

Original post by shuvechhagurung
Hey!

Thanks so much for replying :biggrin: that sounds pretty cool actually, do you know if the EPQ questions has to be open or closed.. does it need to have a definite answer?

No problem! Seeing as you're a new member, Ill explain something. If you want the person you're replying to get a notification (ie so they're aware that you've replied), click the reply button underneath their post.

The EPQ questions, from what we've been told needs to be open enough for you to be able discuss it, so for example: What is the most effective treatment for Influenza? would be a good one.

"Why was the 1918 Influenza so deadly" seems too open, perhaps: "What was the biggest factor in the deadly outbreak of Influenza in 1918?"

No problem, Ill find a link for you!

Quick Reply

Latest