The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Access to Leeds Scheme.

Hi, is anyone part of the access to Leeds scheme this year?
Original post by mcampbell1996
Hi, is anyone part of the access to Leeds scheme this year?

Hey I am, I'm attending the Access to Leeds event on Wednesday 16th April. What course have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Hiiii, I'm in my final year at Leeds (although I'm staying to do an MA). I took part in the Access to Leeds scheme so if you have any questions please do ask!
I'm participating in the Access to Leeds scheme. My Access offer is BBC rather than ABB but I think I'm more likely to get ACC. What have you applied for?
Sorry for slight late response, my notifications don't seem to come through! My offer is BBB rather than AAB, and I have applied for Neuroscience, with the hopes of going on to do post grad medicine afterwards :smile:
Original post by becca2508
Hiiii, I'm in my final year at Leeds (although I'm staying to do an MA). I took part in the Access to Leeds scheme so if you have any questions please do ask!

Hi Becca, you know the subject assignment, I was told that there is maths involved (that isn't above GCSE level) however I literally haven't done maths since GCSE which is approaching 2 years ago, other than the odd bit of maths involved in chemistry/ biology. Could you recommend what to revise for the maths section of the test? And how hard is the subject assignment would you say? Thanks!
Reply 6
Original post by mcampbell1996
Hi Becca, you know the subject assignment, I was told that there is maths involved (that isn't above GCSE level) however I literally haven't done maths since GCSE which is approaching 2 years ago, other than the odd bit of maths involved in chemistry/ biology. Could you recommend what to revise for the maths section of the test? And how hard is the subject assignment would you say? Thanks!

Hiya!

I think that it might have been a bit different as I applied for history of art. The subject specific assignment is relatively simple (I had to talk to write a short essay about a work of art). So I wouldn't worry about the maths questions as it's highly unlikely that they'll reject the application! It's a really good scheme, so I'd recommend applying for the scholarships on offer too as the access scheme really helps!
Good luck!
Hi I'm thinking about applying to the access to Leeds course but I'm worried about the workload. How hard would you say it s to complete alongside A-Levels

Quick Reply

Latest