The Student Room Group

Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts Freshers 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Tom-G-M
Hi, I'm Tom - I'm also doing sound tech from this September. I've booked for Agnes Jones - it seemed to me like a good location, very nearby, good price and lots of LIPA students. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. Has anyone set up a facebook page yet?

Hey Tom! I am studying Music at LIPA this september, I am also staying in Agnes Jones- according to Liam, I will be in the flat next to you? In H2-7 :smile:
Reply 21
Hey Tammy! Yep I'm in flat H 3-3 I believe. Good to meet you :smile:
Is anyone else here staying at grenville street? I'm gonna be living in flat 28 would be cool to know flat mates in advance
Reply 23
Original post by hazwilliams1
Is anyone else here staying at grenville street? I'm gonna be living in flat 28 would be cool to know flat mates in advance

Hey, I know a few people who are on the LIPA 2014/2015 freshers page who are staying in Grenville! :smile:
Original post by molly3007
Hi guys I'm also on the MTEM course :smile: I'm going to be staying at The Arch in september

Hey! I'm on the Acting course and also staying at the Arch do you know what flat number you're saying in yet? :smile:
Reply 25
Helloooo! My name is Inés and I'm from Spain. I'll be studying Music at LIPA this September and I'm very nervous and excited! :P Btw, does anybody know the distance between the Arch and LIPA? I'm looking for accommodation and I don't have a clue...
Reply 26
Original post by inéswx
Helloooo! My name is Inés and I'm from Spain. I'll be studying Music at LIPA this September and I'm very nervous and excited! :P Btw, does anybody know the distance between the Arch and LIPA? I'm looking for accommodation and I don't have a clue...

Hey there! Have you been added to the LIPA freshers page on Facebook? The Arch is really close to LIPA though I am not staying there myself! I am also studying music at LIPA! Nice to meet you :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by Tammy123
Hey there! Have you been added to the LIPA freshers page on Facebook? The Arch is really close to LIPA though I am not staying there myself! I am also studying music at LIPA! Nice to meet you :smile:

Hey! Thanks Tammy, I will finally stay at The Arch and yess, I have been already added to the page.
Nice to meet you too :smile: what's your instrument? I play piano :B
I'm looking forward to meet you all!
Reply 28
Original post by inéswx
Hey! Thanks Tammy, I will finally stay at The Arch and yess, I have been already added to the page.
Nice to meet you too :smile: what's your instrument? I play piano :B
I'm looking forward to meet you all!

Ahh okay awesome! I also play piano haha! I play violin and sing a little swell :smile:
Hiya my name is Chyanne-Alice and I will be studying Music, Theatre and Entertainment Management at LIPA this septmeber. Is anyone staying in the moorfields area? My partner and I are staying in Pall Mall. xx
Original post by Tammy123
Hey Tom! I am studying Music at LIPA this september, I am also staying in Agnes Jones- according to Liam, I will be in the flat next to you? In H2-7 :smile:

hey guys! I'm Owen and I'm also staying in Agnes Jones. I was just wondering how we find out our flat number. Thanks!
Reply 31
Hi guys! I'm Sheryl and I will be studying Music, Theatre and Entertainment Management in LIPA this september too! Having a little bit of trouble with the accommodation and VISA application now... :/
Hi! I’m guessing you’ve probably graduated by now but I was wondering what your thoughts were on LIPA after attending the school. I want to go into stage management.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending