The Student Room Group

Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts Freshers 2014

Just want to get in contact with others starting LIPA this September!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am! MTEM!
Reply 2
Hey guys, I'm on the Sound Technology course and will be staying in Agnes Jones! Contact me if you're also going to LIPA!

Thanks

-Liam
Reply 3
I'm MTEM too!
Reply 4
I'm another Sound Tech student thinking about Grenville Street haven't decided really, It would be good to know which accommodation has more LIPA student occupants

Luke
Reply 5
Hi guys I'm also on the MTEM course :smile: I'm going to be staying at The Arch in september
Reply 6
Ive been up to look at accommodation today and theres a place called 'the arch'. Its brand new and opens in september, right next to lipa! The rooms were gorgeous, big beds and ensuite as standard! I chose it over grenville :smile:
Reply 7
Anyone else looked at Cathedral campus?
I'm starting this year on the sound tech course, I got my offer last week. I think i'll probably go for grenville street, it seems reasonably priced but still as luxurious as the arch. When I went up to Liverpool for my interview I did the walk and it took about 5 minutes.

Message me if you are on the sound tech course too it would be great to have some ice broken before we started

Harry
Reply 9
Hi, I'm Tom - I'm also doing sound tech from this September. I've booked for Agnes Jones - it seemed to me like a good location, very nearby, good price and lots of LIPA students. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. Has anyone set up a facebook page yet?
Reply 10
Nope but I think someone should! It's getting close now haha!
Reply 11
Hopefully this will help us all get in touch with each other!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1403940866550548/

Luke
Reply 12
Made a group and posted a link but apparently it needs to be checked by a moderator so until then if you search "LIPA Freshers 2014/15" on facebook you should find a group

Luke
Hi I was just wondering who else is on the MTEM course. I am from Belfast, and would love to start getting to know some of my class mates:smile: I am staying in the new L1 Buildings just wondering if anybody is living there too. Cant wait to start and looking forward to meeting you all.

-Liam
Reply 14
Hey guys, I'm also a MTEM!
Reply 15
Hey!

I am also starting the Music course this September! Anyone staying in Agnes jones houses? :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by Tammy123
Hey!

I am also starting the Music course this September! Anyone staying in Agnes jones houses? :smile:

Hey Tammy, I'm on the Sound Tech course and I am staying in Agnes Jones house! Do you know what your flat number is yet if you've applied?
Reply 17
Original post by LiamRC
Hey Tammy, I'm on the Sound Tech course and I am staying in Agnes Jones house! Do you know what your flat number is yet if you've applied?

Awesome! My room number is H2-7 :smile: Yourself? I haven't even been there before but it looks nice :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by Tammy123
Awesome! My room number is H2-7 :smile: Yourself? I haven't even been there before but it looks nice :smile:

Mine is H3-1, the flat next door to yours! I'm flat mates with a guy called "Tom-G-M" on here!
Reply 19
Original post by LiamRC
Mine is H3-1, the flat next door to yours! I'm flat mates with a guy called "Tom-G-M" on here!

Ahh great! :smile: Do you know if there is a LIPA freshers 2014-2015 page on Facebook? :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending