City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield hallam accomodation!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Mistee M
Hi guys, need a bit of help on filling out this form. Im an undergraduate student and will be starting course in 2014. On the accommodation form, how do I apply for halls of residence? Really confused... because private sector keeps coming up on the drop down menu?!

Choose self catering and the list of the different halls will be under the name column
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by andyroob
I think most halls have Ask4 as the ISP. The inclusive package pretty much guarantees you a 12mbit speed, speed upgrades are available at a cost. I'm unsure whether Cavendish house has Ask4 as their ISP. I know The Courtyard doesnt, Pearl house does and I believe The Marples does.

Cavendish house is closer to most of the bars and clubs (expect a fair amount of street noise) but further from uni. Pearl house and The Marples are closer to uni as is Halford House.

Devonshire Courtyard use StudentCom, (CableCom) and you 8mb, but you can pay to upgrade
Hi, I'll pursue my PhD at MERI SHU, this October. Planning to apply for leadmill and trigon. Any thought?
leadmill point is pretty nice, I have a friend that lives there. a little pricey for what you get but looks pretty decent.
Original post by scuubee
Does anyone know where has the fastest internet ?

Also does anyone know anything about this Aspect 3 place?

I'm doing Software Engineering. If it turns out everywhere has the sameish internet speeds then I'd probably consider somewhere like Cavendish house. Seems it's in a really
good location.

Hey man, I'm doing Software Engineering too! Stopping at Leadmill Point myself, along with a friend of mine who's also doing the course.
Original post by MollyFJ
Hey, I've applied for the history course and my accommodation choices are the Forge and Anvil. Could anyone let me know what they are like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have applied for the forge too :smile:
Reply 66
Original post by beccywhiteside
I have applied for the forge too :smile:

Hey😊 i couldnt find anyone else that had chosen the Forge!😄
Original post by MollyFJ
Hey������ i couldnt find anyone else that had chosen the Forge!������

Haha no I couldn't either on here :smile:
Reply 68
Haha no I couldn't either on here :smile:

What course are you doing?😊
Original post by MollyFJ
What course are you doing?������

Im doing early childhood studies but struggling to find people that are doing the same, you?
Reply 70
Im doing early childhood studies but struggling to find people that are doing the same, you?

That sounds good!, I'm doing history😊
I can't wait me! Especially for freshers!! 😋

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
I know! I still have one exam left, finish next thursday and then I'll be excited
I finish next Friday, so excited for September can't wait to find out what accommodation we all get wish we didn't have to wait until august though
Reply 74
Original post by EmFrawlz96
I finish next Friday, so excited for September can't wait to find out what accommodation we all get wish we didn't have to wait until august though

I know, I hope I get into the Forge, fingers crossed!
Finally found someone that's joining me! 😃
Same! However I've not done much searching haha! Can't wait to see who's joining us! Which accommodation have to applied to? 😊
Victoria and Trigon :smile: x
Original post by MollyFJ
I know, I hope I get into the Forge, fingers crossed!

I hope I get into Victoria halls if not Devonshire courtyard was my second choice
Just found out there's a Facebook page dedicated to 2014-15 freshers to help find course mates and flat mates thought if let you know :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending