The Student Room Group
Reply 1
dont just dont

already a thread on this its called bare chest vs bear chest or something
Reply 2
DON't shave.

hair is masculine. bare boys are... boys. not men.
Reply 3
what about hair on your belly?

I am having a bit of growth on my shoulders, it is really worrying me. SHould I wax it off or shave it or leave it?
Reply 4
Rugar
what about hair on your belly?

I am having a bit of growth on my shoulders, it is really worrying me. SHould I wax it off or shave it or leave it?

thing is tastes differ across cultures, usually.

ive been brought up in arab/middle eastern culture and am used to men with hair and so i love it and can only accept hairy men.

in england however, men aren't usually that hairy and so girls in england may prefer less hairy men. but then again there are gonna be girls in england who prefer more hair.

its a matter of individual taste. do what you want, cause you'll only ever manage to please half the people you meet, whatever you do with your body.
yeap it is a matter of taste. keep it man ! be proud of your masculinity!!! (sp?)
Reply 6
i agree, do what you want but if you want to get rid of it then dont shave it. shaving hair makes it thicker and so, in the long run, will make the problem worse. waxing is much better. this is because if you do it over and over again, the hair starts to thin out and it looks better. :smile:
hairyness is sexy! just not gorilla-esque.
Reply 8
Keep the hair!

Latest

Trending

Trending