The Student Room Group

Does anyone need help with a2 ocr G673 sociology revision?

Scroll to see replies

looking for note or revision notes on crime and deviance especially victimisation I don't get it. thanks xx
Reply 61
Original post by SelinaYasmin
I registered to The Student Room as I came across the site looking for revision tips online. I am not entirely sure on how to use this site. So sorry if I make any silly mistakes.

I'm revising for A2 G673 sociology and the exam board is OCR. I have tons of notes on the topics:-
1) the role and purpose of education & education and the economy
2) differential education achievement by: social class, gender and ethnicity
3) education and social policy

So I was thinking I should post my notes on my blog so you guys who need help can access them and see if they are any use to you.

Just reply back if you are interested.

I also have notes on AS and A2 religious studies.

I'm revising for this exam now - don't suppose you have the sociology notes that I could use to aid my revision thanks
Hello :smile:

I'm a Student Room newbie too (ish).

What kind of stuff do you need? I'm retaking this unit in the hope of getting an A and have some notes too. The only thing that I have a problem with is the structure as I don't have any essays marked by my teacher, but I get the jist.
Reply 63
Original post by OneAvenger
Hello :smile:

I'm a Student Room newbie too (ish).

What kind of stuff do you need? I'm retaking this unit in the hope of getting an A and have some notes too. The only thing that I have a problem with is the structure as I don't have any essays marked by my teacher, but I get the jist.

I'm hoping to get an A for but units in order to get an A* overall- I'm doing education so any and all notes on all areas of A2 education and then inequality and difference

Mainly need an understanding of evaluations and sociologists and what they say

Thankkss!!!
I'm also revising for the G673 exam, please could you send me the link to your blog so I can see your notes? Thank you
does anyone have their notes on AS ? if so that would be really useful!
Original post by anneka.bibi
Hi, does anyone know what came up for g673 crime and deviance in January and June 2014? Thankyou :smile:

It was masculinity, location and Marxism :smile:
I registered to The Student Room as I came across the site looking for revision tips online. I am not entirely sure on how to use this site. So sorry if I make any silly mistakes.

I'm revising for A2 G673 sociology and the exam board is OCR. I have tons of notes on the topics:-

So I was thinking I should post my notes on my blog so you guys who need help can access them and see if they are any use to you.

Can I get your revision notes please. My exams are in 4 days. I haven't revised at all :frown:
Can anyone please also help with the structure of a 50 mark for education.

I'm really confused and desperate because I need a high A or A* to improve my grade because I'm retaking.

Any help would be appreciated.
Reply 69
Original post by OneAvenger
Can anyone please also help with the structure of a 50 mark for education.

I'm really confused and desperate because I need a high A or A* to improve my grade because I'm retaking.

Any help would be appreciated.

I got a high A last year for an A* this year..
. In terms of structure of the essay
You wanna start with an introduction but don't write too much just introduce the question ..
Then you do a paragraph a point and you need 3 points , within the 3 points u draw on the knowledge you know
then you conclude it
[QUOTE="alam;54987411" soyful="soyful"]

Hi,

I would love some of your notes if possible please for G674 sociology OCR education,

Please email or contact me

[email protected]

Hello , do you mind posting up notes on the differential educational achievements topic please :smile:

Hiya, I'm doing some last minute revision and I know that you're probably busy revising but if you have a moment could you send me your blog info please so I can go over stuff and see if I'm missing anything or have forgotten about some things :smile: appreciate the help
Yess please

Yes please may i have them.
Hi does anyone have any notes on crime and deviance. Would be appreciated thanks!!

Hi, i would really love some help with some education notes. Does your notes cover evaluation also? Could you pleas email me them: [email protected]
Hi! Would i be able to have access to
These notes?! It'd be hugely appreciated as I need a B for uni and have little
Support at school?
Thanks!!

Hi, have you still got the notes by any chance ? if so can i get them ?
Original post by Natasharimmer2
Hi does anyone have any notes on crime and deviance. Would be appreciated thanks!!

Hey, have you looked through the ones they provide on Get Revising? They have a ton!:smile:

Hi I have also joined this site new and came across your post. I am currently studying this unit in sociology and am struggling greatly and would greatly appreciate it if I can get access to the notes, can you please send me a link. Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending