The Student Room Group

Travel buddy?? :)

Hi,
I'm an 18 year old girl currently finishing my first year of uni and won't be returning in September. I've decided to take a year to decide what it is I actually want to do and where I want to be doing it so in the mean time plan on travelling to most likely Europe for 3 to 4 months :smile: Hopefully will be doing some work or volunteering whist there.

Anyone who's interested in joining me I would love to hear from you :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by gemgemsx
Hi,
I'm an 18 year old girl currently finishing my first year of uni and won't be returning in September. I've decided to take a year to decide what it is I actually want to do and where I want to be doing it so in the mean time plan on travelling to most likely Europe for 3 to 4 months :smile: Hopefully will be doing some work or volunteering whist there.

Me! I will be finished by 2nd year of Uni and my friend says she wont be going because she has no money. Facebook tells me otherwise. I love travelling but havent got away much because of strict parents. Anyway if you see this keep me updated.

Catriona
Reply 2
Hey there, I'm looking to do a bit of traveling on my own this summer. Would be nice to have some companionship throughout the train journeys. Let me know what your plans are & we could sort something out :smile:

Eric.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by smallric93
Hey there, I'm looking to do a bit of traveling on my own this summer. Would be nice to have some companionship throughout the train journeys. Let me know what your plans are & we could sort something out :smile:

Eric.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Havent any plans yet. Spain probably tho' Almoradi someone told me about.
Reply 4
okay so I'm now thinking august maybe the end of July until September for my trip around Europe hopefully going to fit quite a few countries into that space travelling by train currently working on which countries I want to travel to but if anyones interested specifically in July - September let me know :smile:
Reply 5
okay so I'm now thinking august maybe the end of July until September for my trip around Europe hopefully going to fit quite a few countries into that space travelling by train currently working on which countries I want to travel to but if anyones interested specifically in July - September let me know :smile:

Me! will see what I can afford. End of July would be good as I start to get bored then after constantly trying to find stuff to do for 2 whole months.
Reply 6
Original post by cdoyle
Me! will see what I can afford. End of July would be good as I start to get bored then after constantly trying to find stuff to do for 2 whole months.

okay :smile: im trying to keep it as low cost as possible tbh. where abouts are you from?
Reply 7
okay :smile: im trying to keep it as low cost as possible tbh. where abouts are you from?

Northern Ireland about 20 minutes from Belfast International Airport. 40 minutes from Belfast.
Reply 8
Hi gemgemsx,

hat's off for your tough plan to find a buddy with the internet. that could be a little bit risky but I wish you all the best. I really know the feeling of being disapointed about studying and the temptation of going wild. Last year I was in so many european countries and it was great! I'm originally from Dresden,Germany and I can recommend you this beautiful city as a good station. :smile: OK, so far so good, Have Fun!
I'm interested! I've just finished my first year of studying and, although I'm going back at the end of september, I'm taking two weeks out to travel during october as I'm using the summer holidays to work.

I'd love to travel with others and I could even meet you in whichever country you happen to be in during october if thats easy enough to do :smile:
Original post by cdoyle
Northern Ireland about 20 minutes from Belfast International Airport. 40 minutes from Belfast.
howya looking for travel buddy myself

not too late to get booking im sure!

if still interested give us a buzz
Hi,

has this thread died:?

Quick Reply

Latest