The Student Room Group

South Park Society! (free hat)

Scroll to see replies

Sorry but american humour is not actually funny...so south park is a waste of time for me....to not funny imo
Reply 21
Wow thats a very narrow opinion you have.

Clear you haven't ever watched a South Park episode as it isn't the classic American humour, using subtle satire to a greater extent with irony and the ability to laugh at itself.

But of course, you wouldn't know that.
:smile: well said ben :smile: and this is now the official South Park Society thread if anyone would like to join :smile:
Reply 23
/join
To join click here
My favourite South Park moment:

12minutes in = heaven!
black_mamba
My favourite South Park moment:

12minutes in = heaven!

love the bit in that ep where cartman says he's invisible :smile: One of the funniest things I've ever seen :biggrin:
Reply 27
mrtwig.net is your friend
Reply 28
"Wait, guys, I have another power. The power to see into the future, but better than Kyle!"

:laugh:

Cartman and Kyle are so funny together, one of my favourite South Park moments from Critter Christmas:

Narrator: And they all lived happily ever after........... except Kyle who died of AIDs two weeks later.
Kyle: Goddammit Cartman!

And in Toilet Paper when Cartman takes Kyle out to the lake to kill him with the soft toy baseball bat. Classic.
Eskimo Melon
love the bit in that ep where cartman says he's invisible :smile: One of the funniest things I've ever seen :biggrin:

lol, that is good.

Though to be honest that's one of the worst episodes of the new series... I think so anyway. Still good though.
Reply 30
i love it:cool:
benisright
Wow thats a very narrow opinion you have.

Clear you haven't ever watched a South Park episode as it isn't the classic American humour, using subtle satire to a greater extent with irony and the ability to laugh at itself.

But of course, you wouldn't know that.

okay.....IMO South Park sucks:wink:
wiggles
"Wait, guys, I have another power. The power to see into the future, but better than Kyle!"

:laugh:

Cartman and Kyle are so funny together, one of my favourite South Park moments from Critter Christmas:

Narrator: And they all lived happily ever after........... except Kyle who died of AIDs two weeks later.
Kyle: Goddammit Cartman!

And in Toilet Paper when Cartman takes Kyle out to the lake to kill him with the soft toy baseball bat. Classic.

They do make a funny double act! I LOVE the ep where cartman tells Kyle to bring it for the whole time, and then kyle punches him in the face and Cartman won't stop screaming lol.
Reply 33
I love the one where cartman becomes an evangelical priest and has his own church. ' One time I did a number 2 on the sidewalk and then told officer barbrady that the priest's dog did it and got a $100 fine!'
Reply 34
What about the film? Absolute quality!

But I love when they're trying to buy the weapons

"Why, why god? Why did you have to take them both!?"
"Goddamn that's like the twelth time thats worked"

But I'm in as well!
Reply 35
Genna
I love the one where cartman becomes an evangelical priest and has his own church. ' One time I did a number 2 on the sidewalk and then told officer barbrady that the priest's dog did it and got a $100 fine!'

"And one time, the priest of this church had a ham sandwich, and I took the slices of ham out, and put them between my butt cheeks, and then I put the slices of ham back in the sandwich and watched the priest eat it."
How about that euthanasia one, where the devil wants Kenny living on earth so his spirit isn't in heaven.

So he asks how they can get his life support to stay on, and they go "we'll do what we always do, we'll use the republicans." :biggrin:
tis_me_lord
How about that euthanasia one, where the devil wants Kenny living on earth so his spirit isn't in heaven.

So he asks how they can get his life support to stay on, and they go "we'll do what we always do, we'll use the republicans." :biggrin:

Yeah that's a good one, bff :smile:

I don't think I've seen the one where he has his own church? Cartman is the bets character by far. Love the one where he builds Cartman Land :biggrin:
Reply 38
Little known fact.

Cartman hates Kenny more than Kyle. Hes never said in an episode that he hates Kyle more than any other character, but has said it about Kenny...often.
Reply 39
benisright
Little known fact.

Cartman hates Kenny more than Kyle. Hes never said in an episode that he hates Kyle more than any other character, but has said it about Kenny...often.

That's quite interesting. But in the episode when Kenny dies for good at the end of season 5, Cartman says that Stan and Kyle have always been best friends, and he'd always thought of Kenny as his best friend, and Kenny agrees with him. Although I suppose that could have just been part of the ploy to build his own shakey's pizza..... although in the episode with the holy PSP and heaven, it's revealed that Cartman and Kenny were BFFs...

Quick Reply

Latest