The Student Room Group

South Park Society! (free hat)

Scroll to see replies

What about the film Team America from the creators of South Park? That's pretty damn funny! Love the puppets. Durka Durka..
Reply 41
"Maaaattttt Daaaamonnnnn"

"America! **** YEAH! America's here to save the ****ing day yeah!"

:laugh:
omg! I totally love south park, it's so hilarious! They should definitely have another movie out!
season 10 so far is reeeeeally crap. especially the oprah episode. yeesh

hopefully the second half will be a lot better
Eskimo Melon
What about the film Team America from the creators of South Park? That's pretty damn funny! Love the puppets. Durka Durka..

That was pretty good, but southparks better.
Reply 45
10inchpianist
season 10 so far is reeeeeally crap. especially the oprah episode. yeesh

hopefully the second half will be a lot better

Ive already said. The Oprah episode was deliberately bad. It was a semi protest against Comedy Central.

Other than that, it was a superb series. Cartoon Wars was definately one of the top 5 episodes of all time.
benisright
Ive already said. The Oprah episode was deliberately bad. It was a semi protest against Comedy Central.

Other than that, it was a superb series. Cartoon Wars was definately one of the top 5 episodes of all time.

Whats the deal with that ? Why were they protesting and how do you know this ?
Reply 47
The episode before they had been censored by Comedy Central who were too scared to show the image of Mohammad.

Watch the episode again. Look at the actual storyline, then compare it with the rest of Season 10. Do you really think that South Park creators stoop to Oprah having a weird vagina, wake up!

Go to TV.com. Worst ever South Park episode. Straight after one of the best South Park episodes. Its not a coincedence.
benisright
The episode before they had been censored by Comedy Central who were too scared to show the image of Mohammad.

Watch the episode again. Look at the actual storyline, then compare it with the rest of Season 10. Do you really think that South Park creators stoop to Oprah having a weird vagina, wake up!

Go to TV.com. Worst ever South Park episode. Straight after one of the best South Park episodes. Its not a coincedence.

haha orite
Reply 49
benisright

That doesn't excuse it being bad though. Do you think network execs sit down and watch South Park every week? No. So why would they care? But the fans do, therefore, they're the only ones that are losing out. The network won't give a toss. Stupid move, screwing their own fans over.
Reply 50
I dont see how its screwing over any fans.

I loved the episode because it was bad. And because they were making that statement. It was like when they did an episode of Terrance and Phillip on April 1st when everyone wanted to know who Cartmans dad was. This is what the South Park creators do and the hardcore fans of South Park recognise it and love it even more.

Its only affecting the ratings, because of the viewer who sees South Park and might switch on, then sees a stupid episode, switches off and like you would, complain or something to CC. This annoys Comedy Central and therefore evidence of a small protest. It only affected the fans who didnt understand how the SP creators minds work.
Reply 51
I understand how the Matt and Trey's minds work, I'd just rather have more decent episodes in the bank that I can go back and watch, rather than some stupid protest to a network based in a country I don't even live in. The South Park dvd boxsets are ridiculously overpriced as they are, as they only have about 12-14 episodes in, compared to the simpsons, family guy and futurama which all have about 22-25 in, and yet they're still as expensive. Add to that the fact that one episode of season 10 is completely crap and not worth re-watching at all, I probably won't be buying it, despite owning all the ones released up till now.
Reply 52
Then dont.

They wont care.
Reply 53
But I do. I love South Park, and I want as many good episodes from it as possible before it goes off air, as all great shows inevitably do. I don't want them wasting time trying to spite network execs that couldn't care less.
Reply 54
But does it matter? I thought it was a brilliant episode FOR that reason.
Anyway... back to the good things about it :smile: The Jeffersons episode was on again last night, still very very funny :biggrin:
Reply 56
I'm thinking that you'll like me for this - first post an' all.

http://www.allsp.com

Doesn't seem to work too well on firefox, but it's fine if you use IE.

Every South Park episode (apart from the 'Jesus v Santa' one, or whatever it was) to date. You don't have to pay or download anything either. Just wait for it to buffer (and you can start watching whilst the rest is buffering anyway).

Really is an excellent site. Brilliant show, too. "Scott Tenorman must die" seems to be loved by everybody.
Reply 57
Yeah towelie was deliberate. I found it a bit funny, as it kind of went back to the original south park toilet humour.

Just watched the ep where they make butters put balls on his chin. Loved it :biggrin:
matchu
Yeah towelie was deliberate. I found it a bit funny, as it kind of went back to the original south park toilet humour.

Just watched the ep where they make butters put balls on his chin. Loved it :biggrin:

Haha - I love that episode.
WelshMike
I'm thinking that you'll like me for this - first post an' all.

http://www.allsp.com

Doesn't seem to work too well on firefox, but it's fine if you use IE.

Every South Park episode (apart from the 'Jesus v Santa' one, or whatever it was) to date. You don't have to pay or download anything either. Just wait for it to buffer (and you can start watching whilst the rest is buffering anyway).

Really is an excellent site. Brilliant show, too. "Scott Tenorman must die" seems to be loved by everybody.

You legend. I'm gonna watch all of those in order now, should keep me busy for a few weeks. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest