The Student Room Group

South Park Society! (free hat)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
so did i
Well he is censored twice, one in each part, on a horse and then at the door?

On the horse was censored on purpose, but at the door was supposed to be seen in all its blasphemious glory. Hence the protest. (May be a blessing in disguise, they may have had to go into hiding like Rushdie.)
Reply 102
I thought the one at the door was a joke too, I found it really funny that they'd spent so long in the episode trying to get it shown, then it was the REAL network that censored it for US. I just assumed Matt and Trey had seen how funny that would be and done it themselves. I didn't think the network would really be that stupid, as like you said, he's in the opening credits of every single episode.
wiggles
as like you said, he's in the opening credits of every single episode.

I said that? I did know it, but I don't remember saying it. :p:
Reply 104
woo count me in! Favourite episode is the one where Wal-Mart takes over the whole town and the store manager loses control of his bowels after hanging himself. just brilliant. :biggrin:
Reply 105
Well someone said it, lol.

Yeah, the wal-mart one's one of the best.

"No Stan! You go on without me! I can't resist.... the bargains..... they're too great. Go! I'm gonna go buy this stapler!"

:laugh:

And Randy's tantrum when Stan reminds him they weren't going to go to wal-mart again. "I KNOW I KNOW! GOD! AUGH!"
SlipperyD
woo count me in! Favourite episode is the one where Wal-Mart takes over the whole town and the store manager loses control of his bowels after hanging himself. just brilliant. :biggrin:

yeah :biggrin: they use that theory again in the peadophile chef episode when chef is killed :biggrin:
Reply 107
Cartman bets Kyle in one episode that everyone ****s themselves after they die. When the next person dies and ****s themselves, Cartman is so happy and laughs loads. Then pretty much every death afterwards (bar the odd Kenny death) has someone ****ting themself.

Has it in the Oprah/Towelie episode when Gary dies.
Reply 108
lol oh yeah, so it does :smile: hated that ep
it sucked. watched the manbearpig episode yesterday. Im so serial!
Reply 110
meh it did suck...

but manbearpig is super super amazing

im super super serial
i saw al gore on tv after watching that and it did make me laugh lol
Reply 112
Im super serial. I know it's really old but I like the rainforest ep with jennifer aniston
yeah that's a good one, i like chef goes nanners
Eskimo Melon
yeah that's a good one, i like chef goes nanners

Woot, my fave! :cool:
Series 10 sux balls
yeah series 10 isnt that great to be fair. I did like the tsst episode though
I think series 10 is awesome. :biggrin: The episodes with the messages are the best, and they pretty much all have them so far.
NSiky
I think series 10 is awesome. :biggrin: The episodes with the messages are the best, and they pretty much all have them so far.

I think the messages started to creep in at around season 4
They all have messages? I must be getting less sharp in my old age lol, but I must've missed that then. I got the messages in cartoon wars, and have since had the significance of the oprah ep explained to me, but what about the others?

Quick Reply

Latest