The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Does anyone hear back from Imperial?

I am an international applicant from Canada!

Does anyone hear back from Imperial and i applied to the computer science program!
Reply 1

[INDENT]Hi I'm a EU applicant for physics and everyone in my school applying to Imperial already had their replies. The Imperial interviews are over and I still didn't have any reply from the Uni and considering I applied in November would you think it's a rejection? I haven't heard from them since the confirmation email that I applied... Do you think I can still get an offer without an interview? thanks[/INDENT]

Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by alex phys

Hi I'm a EU applicant for physics and everyone in my school applying to Imperial already had their replies. The Imperial interviews are over and I still didn't have any reply from the Uni and considering I applied in November would you think it's a rejection? I haven't heard from them since the confirmation email that I applied... Do you think I can still get an offer without an interview? thanks

Hello, there. From what i heard, British unis barely interview North American students except for those who applied to medicine or some specific courses. Plus, cheer up! It never ends till it ends! I think it is a good sign because they are still considering you! Good luck with your application. Hopefully, we can see each other at Imperial this year!
Sincerely
I haven't heard back from Imperial too ;(
I applied for Biomedical Engineering, sent my application around Christmas.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending