The Student Room Group

Is this really how Eastern European women treat men?

Scroll to see replies

Actually I guess it is a figure of speech...ignore what I put.
Reply 21
Original post by daydreamer4life
Well, I come from Bulgaria and have to agree with what your friend has said.
In our side, men simply don't find masculine or aggressive women attractive. In fact, it's a turn off.
That's why so many girls in these countries feel the need to wear lots of make-up, dress slutty, and fulfill their mans every request with fluttering eyelashes, like preparing dinner for him when he comes home and so on.
I find it wrong, but at least here in the UK its different

I was in Sofia for five months. The women were absolutely incredible in every way.

Nothing like the beer swilling tramps we get here. A woman swearing is the biggest turn off ever and it seems they all do it here.

I would definitely say that being feminine and demure is not some evil seduction tactic, it's just being a pleasant human being, which is attractive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by Meyrin
It's a popular view in most countries where gender roles are still apparent. Even the men are aware of it, and willfully let themselves get wrapped around their fingers - as long as they still come off as the "alpha male in charge."

It seems pathetic to me, though. Consciously making yourself be more feminine, demure and sweeter to men to get them to do what you want (but in a way that doesn't hurt their egos in the process) and "deferring" to them so that they can feel like they're in charge is really rather sad.

Who would want to be with such an insecure man?

I read my friend this quote and she said this is how the gender dynamic works in Eastern Europe especially ukraine.
Reply 23
A lot of them do tend to hold rather prehistoric beliefs about genders. It's the main reason I find Western/Northern European women more attractive.
Reply 24
Original post by Viva Emptiness
If I was a guy, the last thing I would want in a woman is someone who manipulates me with false adulation and dependence. I really don't see the appeal.

Thiiiis
Majority of EE women are better looking than their western counterparts.

Most can cook, clean and have great sex.

Western women have become deluded with thier own self worth, unhappy and anti-depressants are at an all time high. Trying to get kids whilst doing the career thing is ruining many relationships and people.

Meanwhile our women get fat and lazy. They dont breed the stock which keeps a country going. Immigrants and the low lifes breed in excess of them.

Single mothers are at an all time high, men wont touch them because of various issues.

EE women can be bitches but hey, they look good and **** good. Western women are just bitches full stop.

If two women were the exact same in bed but one did not cook, clean and became bitchy/moody, Ill take the one which isn't doing that.

Western girls, sort your empwoerment and entitlement out before complaining about EE women.
Agreed, I am not touching British muck anymore.
Reply 27
I talked to my friend again, she explained to me that Eastern European women aren't evil seductresses, but that they mostly put on this show of the helpless women act to make their men feel good as they are generally very insecure about their manhood.
Reply 28
Original post by Masoudy
"Let a fool kiss you but don't let a kiss fool you"

"I may be an idiot but there's one thing i'm not sir, and that sir, is an idiot"
Reply 29
She also added that most people think of Ukraine as being a patriarchy society because the men dominate the business and political or because the nuclear family is still in fact. When in reality Ukraine is more of a matriarchy due to the high divorce rate because of the rampant alcoholism of the men. It's usually the women who are the bread winners of the family, make important household decisions, and political votes. Of course women in Ukraine and the rest of Eastern Europe are a lot worse off than women in the western world due to rampant domestic violence abandonment sex trafficking but this does highlight the power of femininity and female sexuality quite nicely.
Reply 30
I apologize for my grammar and spelling in some of my post, I am posting from my phone so it's a bit harder for me to look over my words.
Reply 31
Original post by Anonymous
I have a friend who is from Ukraine. We got into a discussion the other day about men, and she was telling me that women from Western countries don't know how to make men wrap around their finger.Apparently we are too bossy, masculine, and unsexy. The sure way to get a man is to be really feminine as no man can resist a feminine women as she puts it and to let them think they are in charge. She says women in her country let men think they are ones in charges but really it's the women who rule the household and society. They put in whole act of being feminine by cooking for, and spoiling their men and also defer to them but in reality they are the ones who rule. While western women make the mistake if acting too aggressive which drives men.
I am not so sure what to think of this, I know that most Eastern European women don't think this way but I found it kind if interesting.

Is that why Eastern European men always look so grumpy
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 32
"In Soviet Russia, woman ****s you"
Reply 33
I have a friend who is from Ukraine. We got into a discussion the other day about men, and she was telling me that women from Western countries don't know how to make men wrap around their finger.Apparently we are too bossy, masculine, and unsexy. The sure way to get a man is to be really feminine as no man can resist a feminine women as she puts it and to let them think they are in charge. She says women in her country let men think they are ones in charges but really it's the women who rule the household and society. They put in whole act of being feminine by cooking for, and spoiling their men and also defer to them but in reality they are the ones who rule. While western women make the mistake if acting too aggressive which drives men.
I am not so sure what to think of this, I know that most Eastern European women don't think this way but I found it kind if interesting.

These men from eastern countries are geniuses!! They have made the women think they have power even when they slave around for the men lol.
Reply 34
Original post by cuckoo99
These men from eastern countries are geniuses!! They have made the women think they have power even when they slave around for the men lol.

That could also be a possibility LOL. But I doubt it since Ukraine is a matriarchy which means the women do have a lot of power.
Reply 35
Original post by TSRgawdlike
Majority of EE women are better looking than their western counterparts.

Most can cook, clean and have great sex.

Western women have become deluded with thier own self worth, unhappy and anti-depressants are at an all time high. Trying to get kids whilst doing the career thing is ruining many relationships and people.

Meanwhile our women get fat and lazy. They dont breed the stock which keeps a country going. Immigrants and the low lifes breed in excess of them.

Single mothers are at an all time high, men wont touch them because of various issues.

EE women can be bitches but hey, they look good and **** good. Western women are just bitches full stop.

If two women were the exact same in bed but one did not cook, clean and became bitchy/moody, Ill take the one which isn't doing that.

Western girls, sort your empwoerment and entitlement out before complaining about EE women.

Errr you realize there are a bunch of single moms in EE? Their divorce rate is higher than ours(at least in the Ukraine). My friend is beautiful but I have seen many of my EE friends without makeup and without it we are pretty even.They are skinner and know how to dress sexier without looking trashy unlike most british girls(chavs).

I work with them & most of them are horrible & callous. Like she said she is acting like a prostitute but sneakily with the goal of tricking men. I have Western European friends who know women like that are phony users. British men seem to fall for it easily. I remember the Thai bride craze but know some of those & Phillipines women & lots of them were genuinely lovely & happy with a better life. But the Eastern European women I know think they're Donald Trump & when the mask slips, they're worse than Roald Dahl's witches.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending