Best quick lunch in CW?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by James222
Just get the tube to trafalgar and walk into 10 downing street
Ask to see dave and ask for a sandwich

:lol: Lmao!
Reply 41
Original post by uxa595
CW ****ing sucks ass. Soulless piece of ****. The city is so much nicer in every single way.
Why do banks torment their employees by locating there; surely CW is not still an enterprise zone giving banks tax benefits?

Calm down, son.
Original post by uxa595
CW ****ing sucks ass. Soulless piece of ****. The city is so much nicer in every single way.
Why do banks torment their employees by locating there; surely CW is not still an enterprise zone giving banks tax benefits?

You go to CW to work, then you go home... they don't make you live there!
Reply 43
Sri Nam is good. Lunch I think it £9
Reply 44
Original post by Abdul-Karim
:confused: why go to Lewisham when there are fried chicken shops in much closer proximity?

Lewisham isn't that far away on the DLR and offers a wider range of takeaways and shops
Original post by Tokyoround

I've recently relocated to Canary Wharf, I kind of miss the city, CW just doesn't have the same vibe and I haven't found anywhere enjoyable for a quick takeaway yet. Any suggestions? I've been to Birleys and had a burrito from Tortilla, that's about it, been eating in the canteen but i'd prefer to get some fresh air at lunch.

I don't know what you like to eat, but on the other side of the river (past credit Suisse i think) there is a weatherspoons ?
Original post by a729
Lewisham isn't that far away on the DLR and offers a wider range of takeaways and shops

I live in Lewisham, it just baffles me why someone would make the journey on a lunch break :lol:. Fair enough, each to their own.
Reply 47
I live in Lewisham, it just baffles me why someone would make the journey on a lunch break :lol:. Fair enough, each to their own.

I'm happy to make a 15 minute journey if it will save me a significant amount of money :smile:

I may as well have said go to Canning Town or Limehouse but ah well
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by a729
I'm happy to make a 15 minute journey if it will save me a significant amount of money :smile:

I may as well have said go to Canning Town or Limehouse but ah well

When you're earning CW money, it makes very little difference to your living standards, I would assume.
Reply 49
When you're earning CW money, it makes very little difference to your living standards, I would assume.

Unless you're a cleaner or a waiter/ess...

Still 100 pennies make a pound!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending