The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Primary Education postgrad help needed

Hi all, just got an email from ucas with a date for an interview at Aberdeen (21st) for the PGDE, but there's no time stated, just wondering if anyone who has already had an interview with Aberdeen could tell me if they got a separate email from the uni with more info in it as well or should I contact them to find out a time?

Also, can anyone tell me how the interview day is made up? Is it just a one-on-one/panel interview of is it group tasks/discussions/presentations or anything like that I need to prepare for as well?
Reply 1
Original post by Lynor
Hi all, just got an email from ucas with a date for an interview at Aberdeen (21st) for the PGDE, but there's no time stated, just wondering if anyone who has already had an interview with Aberdeen could tell me if they got a separate email from the uni with more info in it as well or should I contact them to find out a time?

Also, can anyone tell me how the interview day is made up? Is it just a one-on-one/panel interview of is it group tasks/discussions/presentations or anything like that I need to prepare for as well?

Sorry you didn't get a reply in time about the time of interview! Hope the interview went well! :h:
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2
Hi Lynor,

I had an interview on the 21st too! How did yours go? Have you only applied to Aberdeen?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending