The Student Room Group

Bimm Manchester 2014 Students?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by kimjennett
Me too ! Do you have acomidation sorted ?

Sorry for the late reply!

Not yet actually. Hoping to sort it out soon. Have you got anything sorted yourself, and have you got any tips and would you recommend looking anywhere in particular?
(edited 9 years ago)
I think I'm going to go lambert and Fairfield it looks realy nice and the flats don't seem to be full so I'm trying to get some bimm students down so a few of us can share a flat :smile:
I'm going to Bimm Manchester studying events management! Just wondering where everybody is staying as I'm looking for accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
[QU="AmyP10;85"]Oh okay, yeah!:smile:
What are you studying at BIMM?[/QU]s

I studding events but want to change to businesses
also I had to cancle with student castle because i couldnt afford the rent
so now im staying with mansion student
Reply 25
Original post by kimjennett
I think I'm going to go lambert and Fairfield it looks realy nice and the flats don't seem to be full so I'm trying to get some bimm students down so a few of us can share a flat :smile:

Sounds alright! I'll have a think about it, maybe I'll be with you! Add me on Facebook in the meantime, I'll send you a private message with my page. Cheers!
Reply 26
I will also be coming over to BIMM Manchester from Coventry to study Music Production. Nervous, but should be a great time.

I am also looking into MSV. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Heyy I'm starting in Septmeber! XD I am terrified D: haha
Reply 28
Hey, what course are you doing?!
Reply 29
Add me on Facebook can add you all to the group. William Lye, photo is my playing guitar. Pretty easy to find as I'm the only non Chinese William Lye :smile:
Reply 30
Anyone staying in Cambridge House with Prime student accommodation? i'm studying professional musicianship (Drums) in september... :smile:
Reply 31
Hey I joe and I am hopefully dining the same course as you at bimm just wondering what accommodation you're staying at or you can recommend me
Reply 32
Add me on Facebook if you like, william lye and my pic is me in a zombie outfit haha. Cheers.
Reply 33
https://m.facebook.com/joe.tate.94 add my Facebook it weirdly won't let me add people haha stupid Facebook
I'm going to be at student village but will be at futureworks doing music production my room is c104
Reply 35
Hey! i'm doing the songwriting BA this year, and i have absolutely no clue where to go for accommodation..any suggestions? haha
Reply 36
MSV MCR is where all the students I k or are going :smile:
I'll be starting BIMM in September doing the Music Production Course. I'll be staying at Mansion Court for them sweet tesco vouchers.
Original post by Shakespunatic
I'll be starting BIMM in September doing the Music Production Course. I'll be staying at Mansion Court for them sweet tesco vouchers.

Hiya, there's a group chat on facebook with well over 20 of us if you want to be added and get to know people before you start! :smile:
Cool beans :smile: my Facebook is www.facebook.com/JDPointer1
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply