The Student Room Group

Bimm Manchester 2014 Students?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Shakespunatic
I'll be starting BIMM in September doing the Music Production Course. I'll be staying at Mansion Court for them sweet tesco vouchers.

That's where i'm staying :smile:
Reply 41
Original post by Shakespunatic
Cool beans :smile: my Facebook is www.facebook.com/JDPointer1

Hey i'm in the group chat too, just added you
I haven't been put in any chats yet :P
Original post by kimjennett
I think I'm going to go lambert and Fairfield it looks realy nice and the flats don't seem to be full so I'm trying to get some bimm students down so a few of us can share a flat :smile:

I'm staying in Lambert & Fairfield too, facilities are sooo nice! What are you studying?
Reply 44
If anybody wants to add me on Facebook, the name is Sean Cross. Profile picture is me wearing a pink fake moustache!
Hey I'm unfortunately applying through clearing but this is a strong choice for me for events management! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
That's awesome, add me on Facebook if you like? William Lye photo is me playing guitar. Basically the non Chinese William Lye is me haha :smile:
Hey, I'm doing the songwriting course too and wanted preferably to get a flat in Fallowfield?

Is anyone game? Literally don't care who, just kinda want to get it sorted..
Original post by AmyP10
I've confirmed my place at BIMM for Music Business and I've just received my confirmation from Student Castle! Have I made a bad decision choosing Student Castle?! Anyone else from BIMM staying there?
Help me :frown: haha x

Hey! I'm going to study Professional Musicianship and I'm staying a t Student Castle! Do you know what floor you're on? :smile:
I am starting late on the vocal course atm bimm this week. Literally moved down here on my own and don't know anyone. Any events etc on so I'm not a loner? Hahah
Reply 50
awesomee, add me on Facebook. William Lye, photo is my playing guitar

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Hi, I know all the people on this thread probably will never see this, but on the off chance someone does! i'm going to bimm later this year and was just wondering what the best/cheapest accommodation to go into is? any help appreciated i'm struggling haha
Yoo any of you that are currently at bimm, what's it like haven't made a decision on where I wanna go and just wanted to see what your first year was like? Cheers xx
Hi there, looking to do events management at BIMM Manchester but have seen mixed reviews and haven't seen any feedback on this course specifically. Would appreciate hearing your views and experiences doing events management and being at BIMM, thanks!
Want to double your student loan without no come backs? You won’t have to pay a single penny back!
Will only be doing for 5 people only.
Can provide proof and evidence of the work I do!

Add bankroll.seven on snapchat to find out more!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending