The Student Room Group

Help with spanish sentences please!

Hi so for my AS speaking exam I have to write a presentation, I've got the sub headings worked out with my Spanish assistant however I can't read her writing so I'm asking if someone could check them for me and tell me if they're correct grammar and spelling?

¿Cualés son los deportes más populares en España y por qué?

¿Qué está sucediendo con tos otros deportes?

El futuro del deporte y el impacto de la tecnología en España

¿son los torneos decrecimiento en España?

Thank you so much in advance!!
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
A2 student here, all of those look fine to me!

Although I think you meant to write 'los otros deportes' instead of 'tos otros deportes'? Typos happen :P

- Michael
Reply 3
Original post by DuckieSaysQuack
A2 student here, all of those look fine to me!

Although I think you meant to write 'los otros deportes' instead of 'tos otros deportes'? Typos happen :P

- Michael

Oh yes I did mean los! Thank you! :biggrin:
Original post by Zango11
Hi so for my AS speaking exam I have to write a presentation, I've got the sub headings worked out with my Spanish assistant however I can't read her writing so I'm asking if someone could check them for me and tell me if they're correct grammar and spelling?

¿Qué está sucediendo con los otros deportes?

¿son los torneos decrecimiento en España? Is this meant to say are tournaments becoming less common in spain?

:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

haha yes! I found an article in Spanish talking about how tournaments are decreasing in popularity amoung young people, didn't look into it any further though... :colondollar:
Original post by Zango11
haha yes! I found an article in Spanish talking about how tournaments are decreasing in popularity amoung young people, didn't look into it any further though... :colondollar:

In that case it would be "Está disminuyendo el número de torneos en España?

Reply 7
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
In that case it would be "Está disminuyendo el número de torneos en España?

Ah ok! Thank you! :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by Zango11

¿Qué está sucediendo con tos otros deportes?

¿son los torneos decrecimiento en España?

1 What are the most popular in Spain and why sports?
2 What is happening to the other sports?
3 The future of the sport and the impact of technology in Spain
4 Are tournaments decrease in Spain?
Los otros deportes (not tos which means 'cough')

Decreciente = decreasing

Quick Reply

Latest