The Student Room Group

Raf CBAT 25th March

Hi,

I have my CBAT on the 25th March. Is anyone else going in the same day or gave any advice for passing the test? I know theese things arw a bit daunting lol inviting for SNCO ATC

Sarah :-)
Good luck Sarah, my only advice would be to practice your Speed/Distance/Time calculations, other than that there is very little preparation you can do as its mainly a test of innate aptitude. However a good grounding in maths and logic will certainly help.
Reply 2
Original post by ChrisLincoln
Good luck Sarah, my only advice would be to practice your Speed/Distance/Time calculations, other than that there is very little preparation you can do as its mainly a test of innate aptitude. However a good grounding in maths and logic will certainly help.

Thanks for your reply- I've been doing loaf's of speedster distance calculations. Was doingvthem on an Internet site- it also tells u how long they take and stuff... Actually really looking foreward to it now... Not long!

Sarah
No problem Sarah.

Good luck and let us know how you get on!

Chris
Reply 4
Hi guys,

I have my CBAT on August 17th. Can you offer me any advice on what to practise? what to revise? and what to expect?

Appreciate any help

Thanks in advance!

Quick Reply

Latest