The Student Room Group

"English boys are lame. Inside and out."

Scroll to see replies

Well you're certainly in the right country then.
Please, Mr random guy on the internet - don't insult my nationality, it hurts my feelings :frown:
Reply 22
Original post by honeyandlemon
My friend and I were discussing English boys, and that was what she said. And I couldn't agree more.

"Lame" is the exact word.

Do you consider English boys lame because you cannot get a confident, charming, responsible young hunk to commit to you?

If so I have some advice: you need to make yourself more desirable. Grow your hair longer, wear dresses or skirts, do some cardio and weightlifting plus eat plenty of fruit, vegetables and lean meats (and NO processed crap) to maximise your appearance, apply subtle make-up to accentuate your features (but not look like a clown), and develop your femininity, sweetness and nurturing skills. Learn to cook tasty meals. Be relatively chaste.

Realise that men are not sexually attracted to your education or career, they are sexually attracted to your youth, beauty and femininity.

Good luck! :biggrin:
Reply 23
Got to love sweeping generalisations.
What utter nonsense. English boys are some of the hottest in the world, particularly the public-school-educated, Oxbridge-attending, rowing & cricket types. Sooo darn hot.

I must say that, by contrast, English women are nothing to write home about. Sure, many are attractive in their own way. But they can't really hold a candle to Eastern European or Italian women.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 25
It's no surprise when the majority of British boys aspire to be on TOWIE.
Reply 26
Original post by SophiaKeuning
Do you think you can get better than her then??

LOL

But she is genuinely not hot.
Reply 27
Original post by barnetlad
Immature is the word I would use.

Yes I second your opinion, some posters need to either grow up a bit or think before posting
Reply 28
ouch

Quick Reply

Latest