The Student Room Group

Exam resists and graduation

I need to apply for mitigating circumstances as I cannot take an exam in May so I'll have to take it in August, as graduation is in July does this mean that I won't graduate then and will have to wait until spring graduation? I am third year if that wasn't clear! Thanks :smile:
Original post by Bobbifaye93
I need to apply for mitigating circumstances as I cannot take an exam in May so I'll have to take it in August, as graduation is in July does this mean that I won't graduate then and will have to wait until spring graduation? I am third year if that wasn't clear! Thanks :smile:

Well, logic would suggest that as you haven't sat your finals, you won't have a degree in July to graduate with, but the best thing is to ask your university. I can't imagine them saying anything different, but who knows?
Reply 2
Original post by carnationlilyrose
Well, logic would suggest that as you haven't sat your finals, you won't have a degree in July to graduate with, but the best thing is to ask your university. I can't imagine them saying anything different, but who knows?

Lol yeah this was a stupid question, my brain was all over the place! Thanks anyway, gonna have a spring graduation :smile:
Original post by Bobbifaye93
Lol yeah this was a stupid question, my brain was all over the place! Thanks anyway, gonna have a spring graduation :smile:

That will be nice. Enjoy.:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending