The Student Room Group

Public law

Hey, I have an essay I have to choose to discuss the relationship between any two of the following:1. unwritten constitution 2. constitutional conventions 3.parliamentary sovereignty 4.separation of power 5. the rule of law 6.devolution 7. the Royal Prerogative...I am just wondering which two ...I am not sure which are more connected and of course which will be easier.Please give me advice. Thank you in advance
Original post by Snezhana
Hey, I have an essay I have to choose to discuss the relationship between any two of the following:1. unwritten constitution 2. constitutional conventions 3.parliamentary sovereignty 4.separation of power 5. the rule of law 6.devolution 7. the Royal Prerogative...I am just wondering which two ...I am not sure which are more connected and of course which will be easier.Please give me advice. Thank you in advance

Really depends on your knowledge and what areas you find easier to understand. Also if you want the higher mark, I'm think examiners would be more impressed if you managed to draw links between the less obvious things. Anyway, just to point out a few obvious ones:
- unwritten constitution and constitutional conventions.
- Parliamentary sovereignty and separation of powers.
- rule of law and devolution.
- conventions and royal prerogative.

They pretty much ordered it for you. Like I said, it depends on what you know best and the area you are more comfortable with.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending