The Student Room Group

Graduate Internship in Leeds

Dear Reader,

I am now busy with my education Commercial Economics at the university of appleid science in Rotterdam.

In around a year i need to do my graduation internship. I have heard allot of cool stories about Leeds of my friends who have been there. Thats why i am really excited to do my internship in Leeds.

The problem is that i dont know so good where to look. Looking for a nice internship that has to do with Marketing/PR/Communication. I have been sending emails to companies with the question if they can help me to get in contact with the person who is responsible for the internships. So far no replies received.

Maybe someone can give me a tip where the best place is to look?
Also need to look for a residence after getting an internship. Maybe someone can tell me where to find one?

I appreciate the people who read my post and thanks in advance for your reply!
BUMP :bump:

Can anyone help this user out? Thanks :h:
Reply 2
Bump

Anybody that could give me some advice?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by JacoPerestam
Dear Reader,

I am now busy with my education Commercial Economics at the university of appleid science in Rotterdam.

In around a year i need to do my graduation internship. I have heard allot of cool stories about Leeds of my friends who have been there. Thats why i am really excited to do my internship in Leeds.

The problem is that i dont know so good where to look. Looking for a nice internship that has to do with Marketing/PR/Communication. I have been sending emails to companies with the question if they can help me to get in contact with the person who is responsible for the internships. So far no replies received.

Maybe someone can give me a tip where the best place is to look?
Also need to look for a residence after getting an internship. Maybe someone can tell me where to find one?

I appreciate the people who read my post and thanks in advance for your reply!

Hey!! Not a Major help but my partner works in marketing/media in Leeds. I would literally just google media companies Leeds - there are TONNES of them, and get in contact with managers there. Even if they don't necessarily run internships they might be happy to have you on board.

In terms of housing in Leeds I would try looking on Rightmove or Zoopla, Burley and Headingley are good for easy access to the city center by train or you can even walk from a lot of places, and there is a bus from Chapel Allerton which is where a lot of professionals live.
Reply 4
Original post by redferry
Hey!! Not a Major help but my partner works in marketing/media in Leeds. I would literally just google media companies Leeds - there are TONNES of them, and get in contact with managers there. Even if they don't necessarily run internships they might be happy to have you on board.

In terms of housing in Leeds I would try looking on Rightmove or Zoopla, Burley and Headingley are good for easy access to the city center by train or you can even walk from a lot of places, and there is a bus from Chapel Allerton which is where a lot of professionals live.

Heyy Redferry!
Thanks allot for the advice! I will definitely do that :smile:
Original post by redferry

Good advice - I might need this in future.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending