The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

2014 Chambers 51 in Wolverhampton?

Any 2014 freshers staying at Chambers 51 in Wolverhampton? Ive just booked a bronze studio room, and I want to know some people before I arrive cause I can't not have anyone to talk to while I'm there :u:
Reply 1
I've just applied for city accommodation, however the look of Chambers 51 does sound good! Do you know what they are supposed to be like?
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by jake177
I've just applied for city accommodation, however the look of Chambers 51 does sound good! Do you know what they are supposed to be like?

Well when I looked round it was awesome. So modern and the manager was really cool. And it's basically the same price as city en suite and the rooms are huge plus I get my own kitchen :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I've gone for the city en suite, damn had no idea Chambers 51 existed haha. Might have to look into it! What are you studying at Wolverhampton?
Reply 4
Original post by jake177
I've gone for the city en suite, damn had no idea Chambers 51 existed haha. Might have to look into it! What are you studying at Wolverhampton?

Ditch city and come live with meee haha. And deaf studies at city, and special needs at Walsall campus :smile: what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Hahaha, I just had a look and they look really nice, having your own kitchen would be brilliant! Ahh nice sounds good! I'm studying Computer Games Design :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by jake177
Hahaha, I just had a look and they look really nice, having your own kitchen would be brilliant! Ahh nice sounds good! I'm studying Computer Games Design :smile:

Yeah, hope it doesn't make me unsociable though :P and that sounds interesting, what will that lead you to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I'm sure you'll be fine :smile: Well hopefully after finishing the course I'll be out making video games! And I was talking to the course leader and he said the uni can help you start up a company or business as well which is really cool.
Reply 8
Original post by jake177
I'm sure you'll be fine :smile: Well hopefully after finishing the course I'll be out making video games! And I was talking to the course leader and he said the uni can help you start up a company or business as well which is really cool.

Ooooh that sound really good!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Ellie.Mortlock
Any 2014 freshers staying at Chambers 51 in Wolverhampton? Ive just booked a bronze studio room, and I want to know some people before I arrive cause I can't not have anyone to talk to while I'm there :u:

Aha I'll be living in Chambers 51 in September! I'm in the same boat as you. Not found anyone else who is living there yet. :')
Original post by Lorahhhhhh
Aha I'll be living in Chambers 51 in September! I'm in the same boat as you. Not found anyone else who is living there yet. :')

Ooooooh buzzin! Add me on fb Ellie Mortlock

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11

Posted from TSR Mobile

Done it!:smile: that was easier than expected aha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi there Ellie...
Great news that you've booked your room at Chambers 51 for September, and don't worry, we have a mix of 1st years and current students already booked in (and there's only a handful of rooms left!) If you "like" our Facebook page you can get chatting to them all before you arrive: https://www.facebook.com/Chambers51Wolverhampton

And don't worry, Matt the Accommodation Manager will be planning some welcome events to make sure everyone meets up over the first weekend!
Thanks
Helen@ Fresh Student Living
Reply 13
Yea I'm gonna be staying at chambers too. I I booked a bronze studio room and I'm going to study public health
Reply 14
Original post by Lorahhhhhh

I'm gonna be staying at chambers 51 as well😁
Reply 15
Hows victoria hall compare to chambers ??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending