The Student Room Group

Carphone Warehouse Online Solutions

Got an interview next Tuesday at Carphone Warehouse Online Solutions. Has anybody had an interview with them before?

It consists of a group induction, scenarios and role play... And it's in Loughborough.
Reply 1
Good luck Nick,
Though not 100% the same, the online solutions team is a mix of customer service and online sales staff.
If you search here got 'carphone Warehouse Training' there's a 10 page thread with all the details for the sales staff training events held in Preston & London . Granted the majority of tasks undertaken will be different, but I guess if you get an idea about the sales training, you'll know roughly what to expect.
Reply 2
Original post by Taffy1
Good luck Nick,
Though not 100% the same, the online solutions team is a mix of customer service and online sales staff.
If you search here got 'carphone Warehouse Training' there's a 10 page thread with all the details for the sales staff training events held in Preston & London . Granted the majority of tasks undertaken will be different, but I guess if you get an idea about the sales training, you'll know roughly what to expect.

Thanks Taffy.

Well it's gonna be on the phones upgrading customer's contracts. I know about sales because I did work within a direct sales company. I was just wondering if anyone who comes across this thread has had n interview with carphone warehouse with the role play etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending