The Student Room Group
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website

Anyone going to be studying at cardiff metropolitan for psychology foundation?

Looking to chat to students who are applying for the same course !!
Original post by Leilah100496

Hi! Welcome to TSR :tsr:

Check out the Cardiff Met Uni section :smile:

If you need anything else, just ask :h:
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website
Reply 2
I've applied! Got an offer too, but I'm still waiting on my first choice, Cardiff is my insurance :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Brickman100
I've applied! Got an offer too, but I'm still waiting on my first choice, Cardiff is my insurance :smile:

Link me to your facebook and I will add you if you want?:smile:
Reply 4
I am. :smile:
Reply 5
I am :smile: As long as I get accommodation sorted out... having a nightmare at the moment!!
Original post by hayleybt
I am :smile: As long as I get accommodation sorted out... having a nightmare at the moment!!

Me too ^.^
are you studying at met?
i'm living in victoria halls :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Harley-Earl
Me too ^.^
are you studying at met?
i'm living in victoria halls :smile:

I am! Victoria Halls looks really nice! I didn't manage to get a place in halls so I'll be frantically searching for people to share a house with on Monday at the Landlord's Fayre!!
I am! Victoria Halls looks really nice! I didn't manage to get a place in halls so I'll be frantically searching for people to share a house with on Monday at the Landlord's Fayre!!

yeah it looks decent, wish i'd gone to castle tho because Victoria halls is a half an hour walk away from met i think and castle is directly opposite haha.
wonder if we'll be in the same class ^.^
ooh that sounds like hard work :{
Reply 9
Original post by Harley-Earl
yeah it looks decent, wish i'd gone to castle tho because Victoria halls is a half an hour walk away from met i think and castle is directly opposite haha.
wonder if we'll be in the same class ^.^
ooh that sounds like hard work :{

I think Castle is more expensive though so there's that benefit at least. And if you get a met rider bus pass thing (Great description...) you can just get the bus :smile: Have you got your timetable yet?
I think Castle is more expensive though so there's that benefit at least. And if you get a met rider bus pass thing (Great description...) you can just get the bus :smile: Have you got your timetable yet?

yeah there's a 350 deposit as well instead of 200
yeah i think i will invest in te met rder pas :smile:
nowpe I have not, have you ?
Reply 11
Original post by Leilah100496

I am on the same course! and living in victoria halls :smile:
Original post by cl9268
I am on the same course! and living in victoria halls :smile:

Hey there, message me one of your social network links if you would like to talk !!
I wonder if anyone could help. With the preparatory reading list it says we should read Sociology by A. Giddens (2010) however there is his Introduction to Sociology published in 2010 and then one titled just Sociology but published 2009 and 2013. They look like different books. Does anyone know which one to get?
Heyy

I am a third year psych student at Cardiff Met. I am also the events officer for the Cardiff Met Psychological Society, we're on facebook as am I - Emily Jannah Rendell. If you have any questions pop us a message. I hope you enjoy your time at CMet as much as I did :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest