The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Child nursing interview at jmu

hi
I have applied for children's nursing through extra at liverpool John Moores. Does anyone have any information what happens on the interview. I have checked their website but under interviews for children's nursing it says to be updated soon. Just wondering do I need to prepare anything in particular.
thanks. Xx

Scroll to see replies

Hi

I'm in exactly the same position!
I rang them and they said it will be updated soon.

When's your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Liverpool
Reply 2
Mine is Monday 14 th April xx
Reply 3
Hi I'm waiting in edge hill then I'm going to apply there to I love john moores !!! But only found out they were offering the course once i had already used my choices please let me know how your interviews have gone x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Hi i had my interview for John moores last week good luck! :smile:
Reply 5
What was it like x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Maths test Essay and interview my nerves were gone!! The interview wasnt to bad just then usual questions that u wud expect to be asked x
Reply 7
Original post by Pixie14
Maths test Essay and interview my nerves were gone!! The interview wasnt to bad just then usual questions that u wud expect to be asked x

I'm waiting on edge hill decision been waiting five months then I'm gunna apply to here if I don't get in x x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Good luck :smile: x
Reply 9
Original post by Pixie14
Good luck :smile: x

Thanks did they say when they'd let you know x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
The end of April or sooner.. The waiting is horrible isnt it x
Reply 11
Original post by Pixie14
The end of April or sooner.. The waiting is horrible isnt it x

Yeah it is we're there many at interviews x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
There was six people at my interview :-/
Reply 13
You applied anywhere else hope you get a place how many places are there x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
I really hope i get a place... No i havent applied anywhere else... I phoned them before my interview and they said they had 15 places... Not many really is it .. Child nursing is sooo competitive xx
Reply 15
Original post by Pixie14
I really hope i get a place... No i havent applied anywhere else... I phoned them before my interview and they said they had 15 places... Not many really is it .. Child nursing is sooo competitive xx

Nope not very many at all it's only there first year though so shouldn't be to bad I need edge hill to hurry up and let me know I've waited five month I'm going insane x x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Aaahhhh that is such a long time! A girl in my college who has applied for childrens nursing is also still waiting to hear from edge hill! I hope they tell u soon so u can make plans... I have only been waiting since monday and it feels like a lifetime haha.. Xx
Reply 17
Original post by Pixie14
Aaahhhh that is such a long time! A girl in my college who has applied for childrens nursing is also still waiting to hear from edge hill! I hope they tell u soon so u can make plans... I have only been waiting since monday and it feels like a lifetime haha.. Xx

It's awful honest there's loads of us waiting I think I'll get a no now after this long !!!! X x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
I hope u get a place but if not apply to ljmu.. Keep me updated in how u get on:smile: xx
Reply 19
Original post by Pixie14
I hope u get a place but if not apply to ljmu.. Keep me updated in how u get on:smile: xx

I will do deffo thanks Hun you too x x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending