The Student Room Group

Vests in nightclubs

With the warmer weather I'm planning on wearing as little as possible. What do you think of people wearing vests on a night out? :cool:

Scroll to see replies

I would thoroughly recommend it. String vests are where it's at.
Reply 2
Was thinking more tank top with a snapback to compliment it.

Just something that highly exposes my tri's/bi's/traps/chest/delts would do.
(edited 10 years ago)
It definitely saves everyone else time when people dress like the utter bell-ends they are.
Reply 4
Original post by Lotus_Eater
It definitely saves everyone else time when people dress like the utter bell-ends they are.

My biceps are probably bigger than your head.
Original post by RippedGymKid
With the warmer weather I'm planning on wearing as little as possible. What do you think of people wearing vests on a night out? :cool:

fap fap fap

pic or no talk brah
Reply 7
Was thinking more tank top with a snapback to compliment it.

Don't wanna look like a phaggot with a string vest bro.

I personally think it's kinda chavvy and common, "muscley" guys with a white vest top and a snapback? common as muck. It gives the impression off that you're desperate to show off your muscles, which I personally don't like. It's much nicer and attractive when you can see a guys muscles and he knows how to dress with style.
snapbacks, lol
Reply 9
Original post by Lulu24
I personally think it's kinda chavvy and common, "muscley" guys with a white vest top and a snapback? common as muck. It gives the impression off that you're desperate to show off your muscles, which I personally don't like. It's much nicer and attractive when you can see a guys muscles and he knows how to dress with style.

Of course I want to show them bad boys off! :colone:
Your going to look like you have something to prove , get bullied as a kid OP ?

When you can see the gains through a shirt and get complimented - that's where its at OP.

That explains why you can't wear a normal shirt and are forced to dress in a tank-top. Society should do more for unfortunately shaped people. Remember my friend: it's what's on the inside that counts. Just because you're forced to dress like a buffoon, doesn't mean you're not a beautiful person at heart.
Reply 12
Of course I want to show them bad boys off! :colone:

I agree with the other comment, it looks kind of lame when guys wear tank tops because it's obvious when they do it to show off their muscles.. if it's a night out and you're just there to party fine, but if you want girls it'll only get you the tasteless ones
Reply 13
Original post by damnation
I agree with the other comment, it looks kind of lame when guys wear tank tops because it's obvious when they do it to show off their muscles.. if it's a night out and you're just there to party fine, but if you want girls it'll only get you the tasteless ones

If I work hard in the gym why shouldn't I show off though?
Oh and so called tasteless ones are normally the hottest. :colone:
Reply 14
Original post by arson_fire
If you want to look like one of these turnips crack on!

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/anatomy-of-a-new-modern-douchebag

They look good though, whats wrong with that?

Oh and the writer is stupid. Creating is not a type of steroid and doesn't get you ripped. :rolleyes:
Reply 15
If I work hard in the gym why shouldn't I show off though?
Oh and so called tasteless ones are normally the hottest. :colone:

A good body'll show through whatever you wear. Ah I understand your mentality now..just go out in your vesties and get pulling then, it won't even be a challenge with the tasteless ones
Reply 16
Original post by damnation
A good body'll show through whatever you wear. Ah I understand your mentality now..just go out in your vesties and get pulling then, it won't even be a challenge with the tasteless ones

Vests show so much more though. Really wanna get my tri's on show.

How can you even say people are tasteless without even knowing them or talking to them?

I normally find girls call the most attractive girls tasteless, hmm :rolleyes:
Reply 17

then youll have to go with a small circle of cloth stuck to your lower back.
Reply 18
Vests show so much more though. Really wanna get my tri's on show.

How can you even say people are tasteless without even knowing them or talking to them?

Attractive is subjective, you're just talking about hot girls-who are just hotter because they're showing it all(tasteless)I'm a girl and I know what kind of girls find what kind of guys hot, it's common sense..

No, the tasteless girls go for the desperate fap-every-day guys that start lifting and then try to wear tight, revealing clothing to accentuate their mediocre gains because of their low self-esteem.

So you'll be swarmed in tasteless girls by the look of things, OP! :congrats:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending