The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

who gets treated worst? ugly women or short men?

Scroll to see replies

^ i mean under the average height obviously and ugly as in below 3 on the looks scale. :eek:
Reply 41
Neither tbh, which should be an option in the poll.
I'm 5'8 and never had a problem due to my height.
"ugly" women, regardless of how 'ugly' people perceive them, still have half a dozen guys or gals chasing them here and there.
People just need more confidence and to learn to accept their flaws and highlight their positives.
Short men because they also get bullied by other men.
Reply 43
how short is short?
Original post by Venomilys
Depends, how short? 5'8 is the WORLD average, it you mean something like 5'5 then the guys have it harder.

Ugly women is also subjective. Some guys don't care about face and only body/

according to google Tom is 5'7, that'd be quite tall for a woman. If he was the average female height (i think that's 5'5 barefooted) then he wouldn't have the same sex appeal as he currently does.

Yes but he's quite short considering his action-hero superstar celeb status.
He's 1.70m tall. Brad Pitt is 1.80m, Leo DiCaprio is 1.83m, heck his ex wife Katie holmes was 1.73m
Do they write ugly on ugly womens clothes?

Only short men have the embaressment of buying trousers and jackets with "SHORT"
in the label. As though they need reminding.
I mean, they dont write "FAT" on large size clothes do they? :-)
Original post by RosyPearl
I think most girls don't care how tall a guy is as long as he is taller than her.

Not true. Not only that but you almost certainly have to be taller than her in heels and probably a good head height after that as well. So you're talking 7-8 inches minimum probably.

moonriver96
He's 1.70m tall.

He's actually probably taller than that. Celebheights, which is site thats run a bit neurotically lists heights quite accurately gives him just shy of 5'8 (172cm), which incidentally is my height. :tongue:

http://www.celebheights.com/s/Tom-Cruise-3.html
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Sharpshooter
Not true. Not only that but you almost certainly have to be taller than her in heels and probably a good head height after that as well. So you're talking 7-8 inches minimum probably.

He's actually probably taller than that. Celebheights, which is site thats run a bit neurotically lists heights quite accurately gives him just shy of 5'8 (172cm), which incidentally is my height. :tongue:

http://www.celebheights.com/s/Tom-Cruise-3.html

well according to google he's 1.70m. Well whatever he's still short for his status
Original post by Sharpshooter

No, well I don't wear heels so he doesn't have to be thaat tall. I prefer the guy to be atleast 5ft7.
Reply 49
Ugly women definitely.
Reply 50
Cabbage or Sausage?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
I'm a short man, have honestly never had any problems with it. Gonna have to go ugly women.

Latest

Trending

Trending