The Student Room Group

Has anyone went to a nightclub with one other person?

Hi,
A girl I like invited me out to a nightclub for my birthday. It'll be just the two of us and I've usually go out with a group of 4 or more people so I'd like to ask if anyone has went clubbing with one other person and if it was a good experience or not? Thanks :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Yeah I did that a few times when I used to go clubbing (just with friends not on a date or anything like that). Wasn't that much different from when I'd been clubbing with a group of people from what I remember.

Posted from TSR Mobile
About 99% of the time I've been with just 1 other person. I think I've only been with a group maybe 5 or 6 times in my life. The other 928374987235987 times I've been with 1 person.
Reply 3
I've gone drinking and ended up in a club with just me and mate. It is alright, but can get a bit awkward.
Reply 4
Yeah it's fine if they're a good person to go out with :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Yeah i prefer just one or two actually

less arguments about where to go and when to leave etc etc, dont have to worry about keeping track of everyone.

At the mo, i have one friend who likes clubbing and is regularly available to go, so we go just the two of us all the time.
For my 18th me and one other friend went out (I had only just moved into uni and didn't really know my flatmates much at that time and a couple of them were too young) and to be honest, it wasn't very good. To be fair, it was a Monday and I wouldn't say I click entirely with this friend, as I have been out clubbing on a Saturday with friends but ended up dancing only with one of them and because she is a lot more silly like me, we had a blast on our own.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending