The Student Room Group

Should I see a doctor about my uneven eye?

sorry ignore this post, I have deleted its content.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Better to be safe than sorry.. go just in case it is something. You don't want to regret it later if you choose not to go
Reply 2
[QUOTE="TheBBQ;46770083"]Better to be safe than sorry.. go just in case it is something. You don't want to regret it later if you choose not to go[/QUOTE

Just out of curiousity, and I have deleted the pic and the rest of the content because I wasn't comfortable with it, did you find the right eye bulging too much out of the socket? Just needed someone's opinion. Thanks.
Reply 3
[QUOTE="conf;46771816"]
Original post by TheBBQ
Better to be safe than sorry.. go just in case it is something. You don't want to regret it later if you choose not to go[/QUOTE

Just out of curiousity, and I have deleted the pic and the rest of the content because I wasn't comfortable with it, did you find the right eye bulging too much out of the socket? Just needed someone's opinion. Thanks.

I couldn't properly see if it was bulging out or not.. just looked like the bottom of your eyelid was a bit inflamed and stuff. If your eye is bulging out at all you should go get it checked out..

Quick Reply

Latest