The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Nope. Large protruding foreheads, big boggle eyes and a headscarf/hijab covering everything else?
somali girls are hot, one of the best looking races imo
Original post by missfats
Bruh, where do you live? If london, they mostly butterz except (secretnerd she's fine FINE FINE as hell). But as someone's mentioned, brummie somali girl's are just :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've seen a fair few good-looking ones in central London!
Original post by Umar1
I totally agree with you mate. While there are some good looking Somali girls, the majority are just plain ugly. I'm saying this as a Somali guy.

Day in, day out we Somali guys are harassed by girls of every race wanting to date us and trying to deviate us from the path of Allah swt by committing haraam acts. They are also trying to deprive Somali girls of future spouses.

The reason why most Somali guys marry Somali women is because no one else will marry them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

the excuses people come up with to comfort themselves!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 244
Original post by tammie123
somali girls are hot, one of the best looking races imo

lol wat
I've seen some beautiful Somali girls. Also one of the greatest catwalk models from the 70s, Iman Abdulmajid, is from Somalia.
There is pretty and average in every racial group and there is pretty and average in every ethnicity. so do i find somali girls attractive? yeah i find the attractive ones attractive. :tongue:

I dont really like to call girls ugly, well unless they look like nanny mcphee....yeah i went there :biggrin:
everybody is beautiful and nobody should be grilled because of their ethnic back ground
Reply 248
Original post by Anonymous
Most somalian girls I know are lightskinned and look mixed race

I don't see why people don't understand the difference between haram and halal. If you go out doesn't mean you had sex
Reply 249
Most somalian girls I know are lightskinned and look mixed race

I don't see why people don't understand the difference between haram and halal. If you go out doesn't mean you had sex
Reply 250
To be honest I'm somali guy and I like somali girls not only their sex appeal but also their good manner
(edited 8 years ago)
You got it
Reply 252
Too over weight.
Like women of all races. I may find some Somalians attractive and others not so.
I wish more people would realize that attractiveness is relative..
Somali girls are ugly compared to other races but more affordable than middle eastern, persian, latin and maybe the romans. You can **** a somali girl for less than couple hundred pounds. They are very cheap and clean and easy to persuade. They are dumb as ****.
Somali woman will do anything for money. If you're a rich guy then give it a go and you're decent looking (not ugly).
Any somalian girls here and would you date outside your race?

Don't date but would marry outside my race
Somali girls are ugly compared to other races but more affordable than middle eastern, persian, latin and maybe the romans. You can **** a somali girl for less than couple hundred pounds. They are very cheap and clean and easy to persuade. They are dumb as ****.

not suprised that you've gone anon
Original post by MJlover
Don't date but would marry outside my race

Whats the money you usually charge? I wonder. I heard rumour that somali girls never cost more than a grand and they will be obedient wives and clean your toilet and suck your cock really nice.
Do you find somalian girls attractive? Have you ever met an attractive somalian girl?

I personally I find most somalian girls attractive but my friends just don't see it! So I was wondering If I was the only one that finds them attractive.

It honestly depends on the person and their prefrences, personally i think that somalian girls are beautiful, they're more lightskin than black. I can definatly see some attractive qualities in them. Do you think the girl on the right is beautiful?

Latest

Trending

Trending