The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

AS certificates help!!!

I've had a conditional offer from Nottingham Trent university which I have chosen as my firm choice. I am currently on a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma course, and I have just noticed that I never went to pick up my AS certificates from sixth form!

It has been over a year and a half now since I have last been to the sixth form college and I'm going in tomorrow to see if they still have the certificates. If they don't, however, I don't know what I can do. I know that you can get the certificates from the exam board themselves, but I simply can't afford the fee to get the certificates printed again.

I was wondering if a statement of results from my sixth form college would suffice.
Reply 1
Hi I don't know if you got your certificates in the end but your college should have kept them. I don't think the transcript of results would be good enough especially as you'll need them in the future anyway when you apply for jobs. However, if your college haven't given you the certificates and you still can't afford to pay for replacements then I would ring the universities and ask them if they will accept the transcript of results.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending