The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Founders halls

Hi, I have accepted my offer at Royal Holloway for 2014 as my firm choice, before I apply for accommodation I was just wondering if anyone knew if you got to opt for a large room in founders? When I went to visit they had one smaller one and one with a double window and coffee table, does anyone know if that is optional and you get a say in it? Thanks very much!
Reply 1
Hi, fellow RH firmer here,

There are a number of options for accommodation, particularly when it comes to founders, you can pay for a 'Large single' but it is more expensive than other options.

Full list of accommodation fees at: http://www.rhul.ac.uk/studyhere/accommodation/royalhollowayhalls/fees/fees2014-15/undergraduateandpostgraduate2014-15.aspx
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by MartinCB
Hi, fellow RH firmer here,

There are a number of options for accommodation, particularly when it comes to founders, you can pay for a 'Large single' but it is more expensive than other options.

Full list of accommodation fees at: http://www.rhul.ac.uk/studyhere/accommodation/royalhollowayhalls/fees/fees2014-15/undergraduateandpostgraduate2014-15.aspx

Thanks for your reply! does that mean that there will be an option for 'large single' when applying for accommodation?
Reply 3
Original post by Florenceemily
Thanks for your reply! does that mean that there will be an option for 'large single' when applying for accommodation?

As the link is from the RHUL official website I'd imagine all the options on the site would be available to you when you apply, though I don't know for sure.

Happy to help :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by MartinCB
As the link is from the RHUL official website I'd imagine all the options on the site would be available to you when you apply, though I don't know for sure.

Happy to help :smile:
I shall wait and see then! Cheers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending