The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Adult Nursing 2014 Leeds Metropolitan

Hi guys, I'm going to Leeds Metropolitan University in September to study Nursing! Anyone else starting in September?:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by roisin condon
Hi guys, I'm going to Leeds Metropolitan University in September to study Nursing! Anyone else starting in September?:smile:

Yes I am starting in September studying adult nursing! It has not been easy finding other people! Lol
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Original post by Helena84
Yes I am starting in September studying adult nursing! It has not been easy finding other people! Lol

Ya there's no one! Where you stayin?:-) xxx
Reply 3
Ya there's no one! Where you stayin?:-) xxx

I will be staying at home as I'm married with 3 kids! Lol will you be staying in halls? I live in Grassington so I will commute every day xx :-)
not too bad :smile: ya im gonna stay in opal! seems to be no one doing nursing :P xxx
Reply 5
not too bad :smile: ya im gonna stay in opal! seems to be no one doing nursing :P xxx

I know, I've been trying to find other people for a couple of month but you are the first I have found, other university's have Facebook pages for the nurses but not Leeds met! Lol
I know, I've been trying to find other people for a couple of month but you are the first I have found, other university's have Facebook pages for the nurses but not Leeds met! Lol

It would make you wonder wouldn't it! I've found a good few mental health nurses but only two adult nurses! Where are all the rest lol
Reply 7
It would make you wonder wouldn't it! I've found a good few mental health nurses but only two adult nurses! Where are all the rest lol

Must be in hiding! Have you heard anything from the uni yet?
Hi roisin! I'm doing adult nursing in Sept, and I'm living in Opal too 😊 xx
Original post by chloemorris
Hi roisin! I'm doing adult nursing in Sept, and I'm living in Opal too xx

Great! Were gonna have so much fun:-) xox
Must be in hiding! Have you heard anything from the uni yet?

No nothing!you? I've deferred from last year too x
Reply 11
No nothing!you? I've deferred from last year too x

No, and I know others on my access course have been for uniform fittings and DBS checks already! :-/
Reply 12
Hi roisin! I'm doing adult nursing in Sept, and I'm living in Opal too 😊 xx

Yay we have found someone else doing Adult Nursing!! Xx
Yay we have found someone else doing Adult Nursing!! Xx

You have indeed! Looking forward to it a lot.. I'm glad you're living in opal.. Was worried I'd made the wrong choice. It's nice to talk to people who will be on my course! Xx
Reply 14
You have indeed! Looking forward to it a lot.. I'm glad you're living in opal.. Was worried I'd made the wrong choice. It's nice to talk to people who will be on my course! Xx

I'm going to be living at home, but it is nice to get to know other people who will have to put up with me for the next 3 years! ;-)
I'm going to be living at home, but it is nice to get to know other people who will have to put up with me for the next 3 years! ;-)

Haha! I'm sure it won't be a case of putting up with you! Yes definitely is, so glad I've found some people as I was really struggling before! Xx
Reply 16
Haha! I'm sure it won't be a case of putting up with you! Yes definitely is, so glad I've found some people as I was really struggling before! Xx

When I get a spare minute I will set up a Facebook page and post a link to it here, that way anyone else trying to find people might come accross it xx
My facebook is my name. Add me xxxx
When I get a spare minute I will set up a Facebook page and post a link to it here, that way anyone else trying to find people might come accross it xx

Sounds good, mine is Chloe Beth Morris xx
Reply 19
Sounds good, mine is Chloe Beth Morris xx

I have sent you a friend request as it wouldn't let me add you otherwise x

Quick Reply