The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Anyone else studying Digital Media Arts at Surrey in 2014?

Hi there :biggrin:, just got an unconditional offer a few days ago and just wondered if anyone else had applied for Surrey to do the same course or if anyone else knows anymore about what the course actually is, haha :P
Reply 1
Original post by Barack Obarlow
Hi there :biggrin:, just got an unconditional offer a few days ago and just wondered if anyone else had applied for Surrey to do the same course or if anyone else knows anymore about what the course actually is, haha :P

Yo! I got an off for digital media arts at Surrey aswell! Mines conditional though, got to get ABB.

I really want to find more out about the course aswell! I really like the looks of it but I'm not sure it has enough of a practical element for me, seems largely theory based.
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Original post by yehya.a
Yo! I got an off for digital media arts at Surrey aswell! Mines conditional though, got to get ABB.

I really want to find more out about the course aswell! I really like the looks of it but I'm not sure it has enough of a practical element for me, seems largely theory based.

I've got an applicant day soon so hopefully will find out a bit more about the course, hopefully it'll be great :smile:
Reply 3
Hi, did you find out any more on the applicant day?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending