The Student Room Group

Women! Ignore these misogynists demanding femininity!

You are wonderful as you are. You don't need to change. The right guy is out there for you (if that's what you want - if not, that's cool too!). These misogynists demanding femininity are probably single, struggling with girls and living at home with their mothers. They are projecting their fears of loneliness onto you.Ignore them, be happy as you are, and follow your dreams! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

:biggrin:
:rofl: White knight. Brilliant :biggrin:
Reply 3
2/10, you forgot to mention the 'inner beauty' cliche.
Reply 4
How about: Women! Men! Do whatever will make you happy as an individual without purposely hurting others! If you want to be 'feminine', go for it! If you want to be 'masculine' have at it! I'm sick of 'feminists', 'mysoginists' and generally just pricks telling an entire gender what to do based on their own narrow view of the world.
Reply 5
No one is demanding you be more feminine, you can do what you want. There's tons of foreign girls who are 10x more feminine. So those are the cards on the table. Be it at your own peril.
Reply 6
Original post by Smushy
How about: Women! Men! Do whatever will make you happy as an individual without purposely hurting others! If you want to be 'feminine', go for it! If you want to be 'masculine' have at it! I'm sick of 'feminists', 'mysoginists' and generally just pricks telling an entire gender what to do based on their own narrow view of the world.

Ahck. I'd hate to pick teeth in a positive message, but feminists don't tell women what to do, they tell women what they can do and that they can do it without any backlash. Only radical feminists of about 20 years ago were controlling, but it's a common mistake to make. Feminism has been cast in a rather dark light, so a lot of people don't look past radical feminists. Feminists are not the female counterpart to misogynists, as well, most feminists (especially the new generation) don't hate men at all - they just hate misogynists, which pretty much everyone does so nothing special there. Just a 'the more you know' sort of thing, keep on spreading positivity :tongue:
Bestusernameever/10.
Reply 8
Original post by Bible
Ahck. I'd hate to pick teeth in a positive message, but feminists don't tell women what to do, they tell women what they can do and that they can do it without any backlash. Only radical feminists of about 20 years ago were controlling, but it's a common mistake to make. Feminism has been cast in a rather dark light, so a lot of people don't look past radical feminists. Feminists are not the female counterpart to misogynists, as well, most feminists (especially the new generation) don't hate men at all - they just hate misogynists, which pretty much everyone does so nothing special there. Just a 'the more you know' sort of thing, keep on spreading positivity :tongue:

Hey :smile: Don't worry about it! It's good you're clarifying. I put the '' around feminists and misogynists to show I was using the terms loosely for those reasons. On this site there are many women claiming to be feminists that seem to look down on women who choose to be 'feminine' (which on this site seems to mean fitting into a traditional gender role), the irony of this seems to whoosh over their heads. At the same time there is a group of 'alpha males' who hope to fit into the traditional male gender role, and think they can tell all women what they should do (because the only function women have is being admired by men obvs :rolleyes: ). I do realise many modern feminists don't hate men, it would go against their core principles to. The basis of feminism is (as I see it) that whilst women might share some characteristics (which are hard to define), and there might be a general rule to their biology, there are exceptions to every rule, and therefore each woman should be considered individually. It is also based on the belief that every human is equal, different and worthy of respect. If feminists were to hate all men, that would kind of blow the basis of their theory out the water.
Thank you white knight, PM me your address so I can immediately come round and **** your brains out as thanks!
Reply 10
Strong username to post content ratio.
Original post by White-Knight
You are wonderful as you are. You don't need to change. The right guy is out there for you (if that's what you want - if not, that's cool too!). These misogynists demanding femininity are probably single, struggling with girls and living at home with their mothers. They are projecting their fears of loneliness onto you.Ignore them, be happy as you are, and follow your dreams! :smile:

I love you.

I suspected that they were all single who **** themselves silly every day any way.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Thank you white knight, PM me your address so I can immediately come round and **** your brains out as thanks!

:eek:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
:eek:

Law of averages says it has to work eventually, right?
Law of averages says it has to work eventually, right?

You mean you try to bed every white night in the hope it works? Or that the white knight will eventually get to plough a damsel? :tongue:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
You mean you try to bed every white night in the hope it works? Or that the white knight will eventually get to plough a damsel? :tongue:

The latter, obvs. As if it would take many attempts for the former :wink:
The latter, obvs. As if it would take many attempts for the former :wink:

You fiend.
It's OK to have expectations/standards/preferences, the idea being that at some point you meet someone who fulfils a good amount of them while also by and large being themselves. The invisible hand of the market, people.

Do not shame men who can't get a girlfriend. It's not funny and as bad as slut-shaming, maybe worse since men like that probably have no social support network (psychobabble for "friends")
Reply 18
A true thread about white knights does not go without this meme:

5b1.gif
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 19
Lol at the girls agreeing with the whiteknight acting so bitter, why do they always rush to insult an individual who's preference doesn't line up with their expectation? :rolleyes:

for example: ''probably single'' ''probably insecure'' ''probably virgin''
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending