Thread Is Dead

making new one, mods pls delete
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
When they fart on my balls.

Sorry, SP:TSOT joke.

I guess it would be something like being deliberately dishonest to protect themselves - for example, if they invited a lot of people to a party and didn't invite me, and then said "there's no party, wtf u on bro"... A crude example but you get where I'm coming from.

Another would be saying rude things about me behind my back. Especially if I confronted them and then they pretended they knew nothing about it.

Another would be just generally being a **** friend, e.g not supporting me when I'm upset, never wanting to do anything outside of university, and so on.
Reply 3
Original post by LJStudent
When they fart on my balls.

Sorry, SP:TSOT joke.

I guess it would be something like being deliberately dishonest to protect themselves - for example, if they invited a lot of people to a party and didn't invite me, and then said "there's no party, wtf u on bro"... A crude example but you get where I'm coming from.

Another would be saying rude things about me behind my back. Especially if I confronted them and then they pretended they knew nothing about it.

Another would be just generally being a **** friend, e.g not supporting me when I'm upset, never wanting to do anything outside of university, and so on.

:rofl: at that joke :tongue:

Yeah, backbiting/gossiping is a definite no-no for me.

I've got a bit of a situation with a friend saying stuff in front of me, though - never to my face, but saying really subtle stuff to friends that always comes off as a backhanded compliment to me? It's definitely having a go at me because of the specific nature of what they say, I'm just not sure if I should call them out on it as they do it so sneakily and it might make me look like I'm being oversensitive.

They're usually really nice to my face (it's one of those very emotional, quiet, introverted guys) which is why I'm not sure how to cut off the friendship, but he is a drag and I don't like seeing him which is why I'm doing this. Also, he keeps staring at me all the time/sulking and generally being passive aggressive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending