The Student Room Group

Pwc Flying Start Nottingham Degree - Applying for Student Finance

Hi,
I have received an offer from Nottingham for the Pwc flying start degree and I have put it as my firm choice, so I am now applying for student finance. However, when selecting what type of course I am doing, do I select 'full time' or 'sandwich' because the course is neither?? :/
Thanks in advance for any replies!
can I ask what the application process is like and do you have any tips to increase your chances of getting an offer.
Reply 2
Original post by 08hussainf
can I ask what the application process is like and do you have any tips to increase your chances of getting an offer.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2513224&page=4

If you go to that thread and look through there, I posted a lot of advice to people doing the process last year (I was successful for the Newcastle PwC course and got an offer so am starting this month).

Page 3/4 I think I talk about the interview process and the group task. Main advice is just research it all thoroughly, there are certain hoops to jump through like the initial questionnaire and then the actual interview and group task which you just need to be prepared for, but they're not daunting.

Drop me a message if you need any help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending