The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by MrSupernova
As a sucker for rhyme, I prefer "If there's grass on the wicket, let's play cricket". Only as a sarcastic saying obviously, I ain't gonna fall for no jailbait...

loooooool lmao you make me laugh jailbait :smile:, come to think of it guys probably think that of me it sucks having a young looking face sometimes the only perk is child bus fare the rest sucks ass loool.
Reply 41
Original post by NathanW18
There is nothing to get over. You did nothing wrong. The picture probably wasn't even of her. Just catfishing at work here. She's most likely already move on to the next guy. If it was even a girl.

Oh Nathan you actually made me laugh out loud with " if IT was even a girl" I have tears rolling down my cheeks my belly hurts. Thank you :smile:.
Original post by lou 22
Oh Nathan you actually made me laugh out loud with " if IT was even a girl" I have tears rolling down my cheeks my belly hurts. Thank you :smile:.

No problem. :smile:

I'm very sceptical of people saying that they're a girl on the internet. Since I've been using it for so long, I have come across guys pretending multiple times. It hasn't happened to me, but I rarely go out of my way to talk to any girls. I have watched other guys get taken for a fool. I have also watched every episode of Catfish and that should be an eye opener for many people. You need to be careful and question who is behind that computer screen.

I'm sure it works the other way around, too. Girls pretending to be guys, but I think it's less likely. People definitely do pretend to be better looking and cooler than they actually are.
Reply 43
No problem. :smile:

I'm very sceptical of people saying that they're a girl on the internet. Since I've been using it for so long, I have come across guys pretending multiple times. It hasn't happened to me, but I rarely go out of my way to talk to any girls. I have watched other guys get taken for a fool. I have also watched every episode of Catfish and that should be an eye opener for many people. You need to be careful and question who is behind that computer screen.

I'm sure it works the other way around, too. Girls pretending to be guys, but I think it's less likely. People definitely do pretend to be better looking and cooler than they actually are.

Your a funny guy :smile:, but your totally correct :wink:. I totally love watching catfish haven't watched all of them though, but that show really wises you up to how devious some people can be xD dunno why people would feel the need to make up stuff and pretend to be someone or something they are not.
Original post by lou 22
Your a funny guy :smile:, but your totally correct :wink:. I totally love watching catfish haven't watched all of them though, but that show really wises you up to how devious some people can be xD dunno why people would feel the need to make up stuff and pretend to be someone or something they are not.

I watched every episode. I was pretty fascinated by some of the stories. The people on there had a lot of different excuses. Low self esteem seemed to be the main reason why. They got talking to a person and were using a fake picture and name. They get emotionally invested in the relationship and become scared to tell the truth. The other person is likely to walk away.

Then you have some of them that Catfish a lot of people at one time. They just seemed to enjoy the attention they were getting. I remember one gay guy that pretended to be a girl on there. He just did it to talk to guys.
Yeah OP did nothing wrong, people making paedophile/prison jokes. Guess we should've expected this.
Reply 46
I watched every episode. I was pretty fascinated by some of the stories. The people on there had a lot of different excuses. Low self esteem seemed to be the main reason why. They got talking to a person and were using a fake picture and name. They get emotionally invested in the relationship and become scared to tell the truth. The other person is likely to walk away.

Then you have some of them that Catfish a lot of people at one time. They just seemed to enjoy the attention they were getting. I remember one gay guy that pretended to be a girl on there. He just did it to talk to guys.

Yep I agree to the excuse of low self esteem in most the episodes I have watched also.

and that there is why people should not lie as you get caught up in the web you weave, but wow okay to pretend to be another sex is just crazy xD.
Reply 47

god you are so gullible, much of that show is blatently fake

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, there's a smaller age gap between you and this girl than there is between me and my boyfriend...

Seriously, though, this is why it's so much better to meet people in real life!

Latest

Trending

Trending