The Student Room Group

Anyone Else Going To Richmond University London?

Hi I've been looking for forums for Richmond Uni but they're pretty hard to find.

Anywho I should be starting at Richmond this year studing Psychology and I'm really excited as ir seems to be a great Uni plus it looks beautiful.

I just wanted to talk to other people who are going there or considering it so we could conversate about our exitment and count down the months.

Oh damn I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the £1000 accommodation deposite lol

Look forward to hearing from you guys

Anna
Reply 1
Hello!!

I am a current student at Richmond University studying Pubic Relations and Marketing and one of their Student Ambassadors.

If you have any questions do let me know!

Also about the deposit... You only pay that once and the good thing is is that you're 99.9% likely to get it all back. The 1% is basically to do with if you break something in your room and so they'll take out that amount from your deposit.

Original post by Anna_DM
Hi I've been looking for forums for Richmond Uni but they're pretty hard to find.

Anywho I should be starting at Richmond this year studing Psychology and I'm really excited as ir seems to be a great Uni plus it looks beautiful.

I just wanted to talk to other people who are going there or considering it so we could conversate about our exitment and count down the months.

Oh damn I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the £1000 accommodation deposite lol

Look forward to hearing from you guys

Anna

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending