The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham nursing 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ra3096
Hey! I'm in block 3, I saw Madison Court on an open day and the accomodation is pretty nice there! Better than most of the accomodation I saw in other unis anyway :-)

Ahh thats such a relief! Brilliant :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Georgiasx
Hey, in block 1 too. What you going to be studying?:smile:

Ahhh we will be close then😊😊 I'm doing child nursing, you?x
Ahh yeah we will be, i've been trying to find people who are in madison court aswell, yay. I'll be studying mental health nursing :smile:x
Reply 43
Hey everyone!

I'm going to be studying Adult Nursing and will be staying at Madison Court, Block 1, Flat 8!

Just trying to find other people who are studying the same or will be staying around here?! :smile:
Original post by xjess91x
Hey everyone!

I'm going to be studying Adult Nursing and will be staying at Madison Court, Block 1, Flat 8!

Just trying to find other people who are studying the same or will be staying around here?! :smile:

Hey! I'll be near you at Madison, I'm in the same block but flat 5😊 x
Reply 45
Original post by staywithcallie
Hey! I'll be near you at Madison, I'm in the same block but flat 5������ x

Yay that's good then! What floor are you on? Also, are you the same Callie that commented on that FB post thing I put on the Raleigh Park page? Haha x
Original post by xjess91x
Yay that's good then! What floor are you on? Also, are you the same Callie that commented on that FB post thing I put on the Raleigh Park page? Haha x

I'm not sure tbh! I think it's second floor so we will probs be on te same floor :-) and yeah I am haha c
Can you please send me the link to the raleigh page? I'm going to be in flat 7 :smile:
Can you please send me the link to the raleigh page? I'm going to be in flat 7 :smile:

Have you joined the Facebook group for Nottingham freshers? I linked it earlier! X

Here's the Raleigh park one - https://m.facebook.com/groups/355439801263649?ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_comment_reply x
Reply 50
I'm not sure tbh! I think it's second floor so we will probs be on te same floor :-) and yeah I am haha c

I'm on the 3rd floor :frown: but never mind! Same block at least! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm going to be on the third floor too :smile:
Hello!

Ive firmed my place at notttingham to study child nursing!! ive applied for Raleigh Park and could only select Sillitoe court, anyone else there?? would be really nice to know someone before moving in!! has anyone seen the Raleigh park accomodation, i booked having never been round it so am wondering how nice it is!!
Original post by livvyclark
Hello!

Ive firmed my place at notttingham to study child nursing!! ive applied for Raleigh Park and could only select Sillitoe court, anyone else there?? would be really nice to know someone before moving in!! has anyone seen the Raleigh park accomodation, ibooked having never been round it so am wondering how nice it is!!

Hi there!

Have you joined the Facebook group group for the uni? I'm at Madison at Raleigh Park! I was originally at Sillitoe but changed to be with my friend? What's your Facebook and I will add you to both groups if you'd like?

Xxxx
Hi there!

Have you joined the Facebook group group for the uni? I'm at Madison at Raleigh Park! I was originally at Sillitoe but changed to be with my friend? What's your Facebook and I will add you to both groups if you'd like?

Xxxx

hey!
i think i've requested to join the groups but my facebook is Livvy Clark, picture of 4 girls im only the left in a white top! thank you that would be really lovley!!
hey!
i think i've requested to join the groups but my facebook is Livvy Clark, picture of 4 girls im only the left in a white top! thank you that would be really lovley!!

Can't find you for some reason, if you add me I will then link you to the page! https://m.facebook.com/callie.everett.7
Can't find you for some reason, if you add me I will then link you to the page! https://m.facebook.com/callie.everett.7

have added you :smile: thanks xxx
Hi there!

Xxxx

Hi! i'm at silitoe court also doing child nursing! :smile:
Hello!

Ive firmed my place at notttingham to study child nursing!! ive applied for Raleigh Park and could only select Sillitoe court, anyone else there?? would be really nice to know someone before moving in!! has anyone seen the Raleigh park accomodation, i booked having never been round it so am wondering how nice it is!!

Hi! i'm doing child nursing and i'm in silitoe court! I had a look at raleigh park when I had my interview and it looked really nice :smile: xx
Hey everyone I've firmed my place at Nottingham for adult nursing this September. I'll be staying at Raleigh park Madison court flat 12 block 2 was wondering who else is staying in flat 12 or just anyone around there :smile: like to get to know some people before moving in:smile:x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest