The Student Room Group

masturbation duing exams

Does masturbation effect the exam????
i mean concentration level nd stuff.?
Original post by Anonymous
Does masturbation effect the exam????
i mean concentration level nd stuff.?

many would say no, but Ive seen studies which suggest that it has many negative health benefits including memory loss
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Ive seen studies which suggest that it has many negative health benefits including memory loss

My exam results say 'crap' to that idea. It meant I was relaxed rather than nervous in the exam room. It's also useful for getting to sleep the night before.

Obviously, if you fall asleep for an hour after coming, doing it 30 minutes before you have to leave for the exam is not a good idea... and doing it during the exam - which is what I thought the topic was going to be about when I saw the title - is rarely approved of either :smile:
You shouldn't be masturbating during exams, what if someone sees you and you'll have less time to do the exam unless you can knock one out in 30 seconds.
Reply 4
Watch the first 10 minutes of The Wolf of Wall Street and you'll see why you should masturbate and revise.
Reply 5
thank you all. :biggrin:
Reply 6
I found it helped immensely in relaxing me and keeping me focused. Albeit only fleetingly as I was soon kicked out of the hall and disqualified from the exam
Reply 7
Maybe before the exam instead of during it.,,
Original post by Naan103
Maybe before the exam instead of during it.,,

More fun during it though :colone:
Reply 9
Original post by Alice Moore
More fun during it though :colone:

Not if the girl sitting next to you complains, or the invigilator spots what's going on :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest