The Student Room Group

Whats your theory on the missing plane? MH370

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Raiden10
Not sure.

Well I assume all of horsekind like similar things.
Reply 61
Original post by Vixen47
That's the greatest thing about this theory. Random plane goes missing, the public are allowed to look for it online in the area it was last seen, no one thinks to look for it in the last place it would go - the place where many planes have gone missing in the past - the Bermuda Triangle. :teeth:

How freaky would it be if it turned up in the Bermuda Triangle though.

The pilot and the engineer (passenger) and maybe some others? Hijacked the plane, (because the pilot had his own flight simulator at home, made a few practice runs to the destination ?????.
I read that this could be like the 9/11 part 2 their trying another tactic?
Or it could be the pilots mad and wants to start his own country so landed on an abandoned island (maybe near the Maldives, or in that direction- there are actually quite a few islands there that people don't know about..) So he can rebuild the human race!?

But where did it land!!!????
Reply 63
Original post by kpofsuburbia
The pilots would have been trained to land On a tricky terrain, such as an island. I don't believe the passengers and pilots are dead, I.believe they are on a remote island somewhere. Also, I.don't know why the search team is just searching around Malaysia, it's a plane, it can fly all around the world! The signals were switched Off, so it literally could be anywhere.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It only has so much fuel.
Original post by Some random guy
He hand picked the passengers and only chose them because they were attractive young females. So I don't see him asking for bearded folk and neither do I see some young women that get randomly chosen deciding and having the knowledge and physical power to overwhelm the pilots and hijack a plane.

Whoa whoa whoa... don't get into the trap of reading a book by it's cover... :wink:
Reply 65
Original post by clh_hilary
Well I assume all of horsekind like similar things.

Well I knew a horse once, his name was Barry, and the music videos he used to watch, well... even Miley Cyrus would describe them as "racy".
Well I knew a horse once, his name was Barry, and the music videos he used to watch, well... even Miley Cyrus would describe them as "racy".

But Hannah Montana was fake racy not real.
Reply 67
But Hannah Montana was fake racy not real.

I don't think Barry watched it. Everyone has different tastes, even horses.

For example, I know a horse called Esteban who developed leg cancer but defeated it by listening to 80s music for 12 hours a day. Esteban still listens to a lot of 80s music.
I don't think Barry watched it. Everyone has different tastes, even horses.

For example, I know a horse called Esteban who developed leg cancer but defeated it by listening to 80s music for 12 hours a day. Esteban still listens to a lot of 80s music.

With your knowledge on horses, I'm shocked that you don't know more about Sarah. She's just about as famous as a horse could possibly get.
Reply 69
With your knowledge on horses, I'm shocked that you don't know more about Sarah. She's just about as famous as a horse could possibly get.

What colour is Sarah?
What colour is Sarah?

White I think?
Reply 71
White I think?

Hmm. Wish I could help.
Hmm. Wish I could help.

Can you ask around? You have so many horse friends.
Original post by james22
It only has so much fuel.

Yes, but enough to go further afield than where they are/were looking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm thinking its pilot suicide, but I think it will always be one of those mysteries we will never know.
Reply 75
Alien invasion ...

Reply 76
My friend thinks its entered a parallel universe where jins live? (I think it is like a spirit world in Islam..)
People are so ridiculous...
Reply 77
Original post by kpofsuburbia
Yes, but enough to go further afield than where they are/were looking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Source?
Reply 78
It's been eaten by a monster

Posted from TSR Mobile
Debris field is a long way south west of Australia.

Quick Reply

Latest