The Student Room Group

Is a FEMALE-LED society inevitable? (In the west)

It seems that women are better at everything that matters in modern society. The need for physical strength and mastery is almost NONE now. Intimidation, domination, aggression, homophobia are all things of the past now!! Here are just a few things that women are PROVEN to be better (or getting better) at:

- Intelligence. A study conducted across many countries has proven that in today's world, women have a higher IQ than men.

- Education. Women have more Undergrad degrees, Postgrad degrees and PHDs than men and are showing no signs of slowing down. In the near future (20 years) a whooping 70% of all undergrad degrees will be held by women.

- Studies have proven that women are better leaders, managers and investors than men

- 4/10 American households now have women as the breadwinners.

- Salaries. Although women are still paid less than men, the income gap is closing rapidly. The average salary of women 28 and under in the UK is higher than that of men in the same age group possibly due to being better educated.

- It's no secret that women are the majority of the human workforce.

- Scientific research concludes that women are better multi-taskers than men.

- Women are also proven beyond doubt to have better immune systems, higher pain tolerance and longer lifespans.

- And now women are proven to be better at PARKING!! :biggrin: http://business.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/01/30/10271872-women-are-better-at-parking-than-men-study-says

Thoughts? :confused:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You can google the rest. I'm not going to provide links. If you don't believe me, that's just fine! :smile:
Your username is fitting.
Reply 3
Very intelligent post. I believe more threads like these are needed on thestudentroom.co.uk.
Reply 4
Nope.
Reply 5
No
Mankind defeated the might of Nazi Germany , can easily defeat women
men and women are exactly the same from the womb start, you didn't get the memo?
anti feminist trolls! Assemble!
Reply 8
I doubt it, but it'd be a change of pace.
To be honest most people in high up places are arses no matter what their gender is.
Reply 10
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
To be honest most people in high up places are arses no matter what their gender is.

Maggie Thatcher.
Reply 11
matriarchy sounds pretty cool I guess
Reply 12
I'm sure the feminists will come to our aid once women start dominating society...

:giggle:
Original post by lougarou
Maggie Thatcher.

Shush. You will bring out all the thatcherites that infest this place :eek:

I also have a theory that women can be even worse in positions of power as they have to be incredibly tough to pull themselves above the men.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 14
Women epitomise physical endurance as well. Only they are wired to withstand the excruciating pain of childbirth. They can nourish a baby. They have a nurturing nature. They produce less testoserone than men which is adavntageous to them in terms of fertility, but a downside of that would be less physical strength. But as the OP already pointed out, violence isn't our need for survival anymore, and a woman can be pretty good at defending herself in a situation where they encounter A criminal, just like a man would be able to defend himself from A criminal. So yeah, they are superhumans in my opinion. I happy to be girl, and not a boy. :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by James222
No
Mankind defeated the might of Nazi Germany , can easily defeat women

The Nazi regime was started by a man, so it goes to show man is detrimental to society and then man attempts to correct its own mistake. This is case of Man vs Man.
(edited 10 years ago)
Soon. :colone:
Reply 17
So long as men still have equal opportunities to women, there isn't institutional sexism (to either gender) and misandry is not acceptable, then I'd be fine with a female dominated society. To be honest though, I think a multi-gender dominated society is better rather than a male or female extreme.
Original post by James222
Mankind defeated the might of Nazi Germany

Who manufactured the bullets and bombs? Good old Rosie the Riveter, that's who.

We_Can_Do_It!.jpg
Reply 19
Its unfortunate the UK is basically nothing more than a customer service society; in essence nothing more than one big call centre. If we actually did stuff of substance in this country rather the same endless retail service sector guff this we would really be going places again. Instead nearly all jobs requires you to suck the cocks dry of every ****er wanting a phone, an i-pod or Starbucks Coffee. And this obsession with ****ing IT which you cannot escape from and to which all avenues seem to lead towards is propogating a record level of female/woggie white collar drones. Thats what nearly every jobs seems to encompass; IT and interpersonal skills and customer service experience. No actual insight or flair for anything much, just trotting out the same retail/corporate mantra pretty much endemic already in youthful contemporary society. The youth are totally enslaved by this techno *******s, they just live in a world of phones and apps and social media memes. There's bugger all desire for radical political ideas and maybe shedding a bit of blood to see them realised. At one time we did actually used to have real jobs here: building ships, fishing, farming, car assembly - that is what real work is (and what China and so on are currently doing)

The social effects of this phenomenon are actually far more worrying though. Society was never built around women strutting around offices coked up and hungover. The absence of females from the domestic and community fold has led to a huge instability in family life. Western feminism is now so out of control that we are seeing the numbers of downs syndrome children explode because of the number of geriatic mothers, liver cirrhosis in women is occurring at a progressively younger age, we have infertility, record STD's, highest teen pregs rate in Europe and the biggie, male unemployment is causing an unprecedented level of anti-social behaviour.

Female over-employment and reckless immigration have blighted the future of the young men in ex industrial towns like Barrow and Hull (and throughout the UK) killing themselves through heroin. The natural place for majority of women is within the community they grew up in and especially within the home. Playing a nurturing role attending to the needs of children, husband grandparents. Their physiology is delicately tuned for such a role, not the high octane work hard/play hard lifestyles associated with the city trade floor, warehouses or heavy engineering.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest