The Student Room Group

History of Art offer edinburgh

Has anyone received an offer or rejection from edinburgh uni to study History of Art starting 2014? Still waiting to hear back and was wondering if they've started giving out offers - getting very impatient!
Reply 1
Original post by hannahmacx
Has anyone received an offer or rejection from edinburgh uni to study History of Art starting 2014? Still waiting to hear back and was wondering if they've started giving out offers - getting very impatient!

Hey, I got one yesterday but I also have one from UCL so now I can't decide. I have no idea, I want to go to both :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by ivanad
Hey, I got one yesterday but I also have one from UCL so now I can't decide. I have no idea, I want to go to both :biggrin:

Well done! I've still not heard. Yeah, i'll have the same problem between Edinburgh (if i get an offer) and St Andrews, so hard to choose!
Reply 3
Original post by hannahmacx
Well done! I've still not heard. Yeah, i'll have the same problem between Edinburgh (if i get an offer) and St Andrews, so hard to choose!

I hope you get one so I won't be the only struggling one :biggrin: all joke aside though, I plan to make a big chart to help me decide since there are so many factors :frown: urgh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending