The Student Room Group

Didn't get the job?

i went for a job interview last thursday and i really wanted to get the job as it would be perfect for me. but a freind who used to work there (RBS) said that if you get the job then they call you on the day, but they said that they'd 'get back to me next week' - does that mean that i didn't get it? :frown: has anyone else worked for RBS whos had an offer after the day of the interview? please help if you can.
They should contact you either way regardless or not of if you got the job or not. :smile: Most companies usually say they will contact you in a week, especially if they have a lot of applicants to decide between. If I were you, I'd wait the week & if you don't hear anything, ring them.
Reply 2
If they say "we'll get back to you" that's what they mean lol. If they offer the job the next day most companies would tell the people rejected the next day as well. Sit tight.
Heheh, a guy I know works for RBS and hates them...
Haha was it the RBS on Hardman Boulevard? Which position?
I've just started working there now as a course co-ordinator and I HATE it...eurgh.
With me, my interviewer just said 'thanks, I have to speak to my boss about it as she's away today but I shall let you know tomorrow.'
And she did :smile:
Affectation
Haha was it the RBS on Hardman Boulevard? Which position?
I've just started working there now as a course co-ordinator and I HATE it...eurgh.
With me, my interviewer just said 'thanks, I have to speak to my boss about it as she's away today but I shall let you know tomorrow.'
And she did :smile:

yup. who interviewed you?, they still haven't got back to me but i guess they'll let me know either way.

Latest

Trending

Trending